Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Reduced! Canon 6D body

DM34

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Reduced! Canon 6D body

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 6D body

Sold

Price: $950.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Price includes USPS or UPS (my option) insured shipping w/ signature confirmation within the CONUS

Excellent, like new condition. I purchased this new in 2014 as part of a kit (see below for separately listed 24-105 lens) but have used it very little; only a shutter count of 1,919 per "ShutterCount 1.2.1 (55) for Windows." No marks on the LCD screens, which were always covered with protectors (now removed). Comes in the box with everything originally provided by Canon: body cap, battery, charger, strap, manuals/software (not opened), cables. I'm also including an extra Canon battery and an Arca-Swiss compatible L plate. Moving to mirrorless, think I'll shoot more with a smaller kit.

Price includes Paypal fees and shipping as described.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 24-105 F4 L lens

Sold

Price: $550.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Price includes USPS or UPS (my option) insured shipping w/ signature confirmation within the CONUS

Excellent, like new condition. I purchased this new in 2014 as part of a kit (see above for separately listed body) but have used it very little. No marks on the lens that I can see; front element has always been covered by a protective filter (not included). Comes in the white box that was within the original kit box, plus hood, both caps, and unused/unopened lens case/bag. I don't see any marks on the lens and it's really probably a 10, but rating it a 9+ since there a couple of faint marks on the hood.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 100-400 F4.5-5.6 IS L lens

Withdrawn

Price: $950.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

This is the "Mark 1" version of a great lens if you need the reach. Gotten many great images with it. No marks on the lens that I can see; front element has always been covered by a protective filter (not included). Comes in the original box with hood, both caps, and lens case/bag that has never been out of my house. A few very small scratches on the outside of the lens body near the zoom lock ring and near where the tripod collar attaches to the lens, but these don't effect the operation or images. I've tried to show these in the photos. Also some scratches on the hood, but it operates fine.

Edited on Feb 16, 2016 at 10:57 AM · View previous versions

Feb 14, 2016 at 03:17 PM
milu

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Reduced! Canon 6D body

PM sent .

Feb 14, 2016 at 03:33 PM
Txlonghorns21

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Reduced! Canon 6D body

PM Sent

Feb 15, 2016 at 09:11 AM
pjames757

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Reduced! Canon 6D body

Camera Body still available?

Feb 15, 2016 at 07:44 PM
DM34

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Reduced! Canon 6D body

pjames757 wrote:

Yes, it is. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Feb 15, 2016 at 08:00 PM
DM34

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Reduced! Canon 6D body

pjames757 wrote:

Just to add that I'll consider all reasonable offers.

Feb 15, 2016 at 08:17 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.