Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Withdrawn: Fuji X-T1- Graphite Silver - Extras, Low Milage, Excellent - ...

mlcinema
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Fuji X-T1- Graphite Silver - Extras, Low Milage, Excellent - $1100

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fuji X-T1- Graphite Silver - Low Milage, Excellent - $1100

Withdrawn

Price: $1,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Free

Greetings,

For sale is my excellent Fujifilm X-T1 with Fuji long eyecup and Fuji extra large hand grip. Everything is in pristine condition with no signs of wear. I have the original packaging as well. The camera has been lightly used. I don’t know the exact shutter count as Fuji does not have an option to display it, but my last photo was numbered 964. So, I’m guessing it has less thank 1000 shutters. I originally purchased this camera as a backup to my Nikon. Unfortunately, I don’t use it as much as I thought I would. I always grab my X100s to go walking around. It’s an excellent camera that takes amazing photographs. I purchased it from B&H new. I am the original owner.

Aside from the camera, eyecup, and grip, you will get everything that came with the camera when new.

I'd like to sell them together. $1,100 and I will take care of shipping and PayPal fees. US only please.

You Get:

Fuji X-T1 - Graphite Silver
Fuji MHG-XT Large Metal Hand Grip
Fuji Long Eye Cup
Fuji Flash - Never used
Fuji Battery
Fuji Charger
All Boxes, Instructions, Warranty Card (blank), Cables, Strap, Body Cap etc. that came with the camera when new.
All in excellent working and cosmetic condition.

Please note: Leather Strap is NOT included.

Please feel free to ask any questions. I will try to respond asap. More photos upon request. Everything I list is with all honesty, so you know what you are getting before you decide to buy. Please see me feedback as I have sold a few cameras and lenses on this forum. Thank you.

Feb 12, 2016 at 10:33 AM
sadiq

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Fuji X-T1- Graphite Silver - Extras, Low Milage, Excellent - $1100

new in ebay 1077$
?

Feb 15, 2016 at 05:01 AM
mlcinema
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Fuji X-T1- Graphite Silver - Extras, Low Milage, Excellent - $1100

Unfortunately, I never trust eBay.

sadiq wrote:
new in ebay 1077$
?

Feb 15, 2016 at 08:07 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.