Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · FS: Mac Mini (Mid 2011) | Dell Latitude E5540 | iPad Mini w/cellular

M3Roc
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Mac Mini (Mid 2011) | Dell Latitude E5540 | iPad Mini w/cellular

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Mac Mini (Mid 2011)

Sold

Price: $475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Will ship USPS with tracking and signature upon delivery.

Mid 2011 model MC815LL/A. Get's no use, can't remember the last time I turned it on. I purchased a 256gb Crucial SSD and 16Gb of HyperX memory, both were installed. The mini will come with a fresh copy of El Capitan. Physically, it is spotless. Non smoker, no pets or foul smells. Power cable included.

I have an Apple keyboard, touchpad and remote I will include. The remote is new, the keyboard and mouse are in good working condition. I am including these because I don't need them, I am putting no value on them.

Asking $475 net, shipped CONUS via USPS Priority, I will cover shipping.
I am always interested in trades as well. I would like to get a Canon 5D MkII body. I would also consider Nikon Primes as well. Please have good pictures ready if you are interested in proposing a trade, I don't like surprises.

Please PM me with any questions.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   iPad Mini 16gb

Sold

Price: $130.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Will ship USPS with tracking and signature upon delivery.

iPad mini, 16gb with cellular. This was purchased on the whim and got so little use, it was basically a paper weight. The ipad is absolutely spotless top to bottom, front and back. This model works with AT&T cellular for data on the go.

I do not have the box, I have a bad habit of throwing the bow away at the worst time. The iPad has been in a rugged Griffin case all its life, including the screen protector. Power cord and charger included. Please note that the SIM card is not included. You will need to purchase service through AT&T for cellular data.

Asking $150. paypal costs and CONUS shipping included.
I am always interested in trades as well. Please have good pictures ready if you are interested in proposing a trade, I don't like surprises.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Honeywell Lyric WiFi Thermostat

Available

Price: $200.00

New in box, unused.

Looking for $200 shipped CONUS.
I am always interested in trades as well. Please have good pictures ready if you are interested in proposing a trade, I don't like surprises.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Dell Latitude E5540

Withdrawn

Price: $475.00

Dell Latitude E5540
15.6" 1366x768 led back-lit, non-glare screen
Full keyboard including numeric pad on the right
Intel Core i5 4200U with integrated graphics
Two 4gb DDR3 memory stick for a total of 8gb of RAM
128gb Samsung mSATA SSD for OS and software
500gb Western Digital internal hard drive for storage
8x DVD+/- Internal media drive
Win 7 Pro 64bit Authenticity Sticker under battery
Dell Warranty - Next Business Day Support until July 11, 2017
Including new neoprene sleeve and Dell OEM 90w Power Supply

You can verify all these details on Dell's site, the laptops service tag is GCFHG12. The laptop will have a clean copy of Win 7 Pro x64 installed, ready for your use. This is a business class laptop used by many companies worldwide with an expected lifetime of 5+ years which attests to its build quality. Paid well over $1k including the upgrades.

Asking $475 net to paypal or add 3% fee's. Shipping is covered for USPS Priority CONUS. This is less than half of what it cost me, not even including the cost for the upgrades.

If you have any questions or need more pictures, please don't hesitate to ask.

Edited on Mar 05, 2016 at 10:34 AM · View previous versions

Feb 11, 2016 at 08:05 PM
Chris Hamrick
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Mac Mini (Mid 2011) | Dell Latitude E5540 | iPad Mini w/cellular

PM inbound

Feb 12, 2016 at 11:35 PM
cleyvosier

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Mac Mini (Mid 2011) | Dell Latitude E5540 | iPad Mini w/cellular

i am interested in mac mini

Feb 18, 2016 at 05:44 AM
M3Roc
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Mac Mini (Mid 2011) | Dell Latitude E5540 | iPad Mini w/cellular

Dell Latitude E5540 & Honeywell Lyric Thermostat

Feb 24, 2016 at 09:47 PM
M3Roc
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · FS: Mac Mini (Mid 2011) | Dell Latitude E5540 | iPad Mini w/cellular

All items have been updated with a lower prices. Be reassured that what you see is what you get, meaning that there is no junk here. No foul smells, no crusty buggers and no surprises. I don't like the unexpected so if you have any questions or need other pictures, please feel free to ask.

Feb 27, 2016 at 12:32 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.