Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Oklahoma HS basketball

ronlane
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Oklahoma HS basketball

Thanks to Shane Roper for talking with me and giving me some things to work on this week. I had a better game than I did a couple of weeks ago.

1) I left this wide because everyone was looking at the basket.

2)

3)

4)

5)

Feb 07, 2016 at 05:17 PM
pattywatty
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Oklahoma HS basketball

I think #1 is the best of the set - my only comment would be that I think it could have been better if you had shot from a lower position but that may not have been possible. The next 3 are just cropped a little too tight but that's just my opinion. I think the #4 would have been the best if you could have had the player's entire body in the frame. Thanks for sharing!

Patrick

Feb 08, 2016 at 10:07 AM
ronlane
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Oklahoma HS basketball

Thanks Patrick. I appreciate the comments. #1, i was in the corner of the court and was fighting the cheer squad, so I wasn't able to get on the ground and sit like all the others were. #2 wasn't cropped at all or just very slightly, I was just that close with a 70-200mm. The rest were cropped some but not a lot.

Feb 08, 2016 at 12:13 PM
rusty1958
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Oklahoma HS basketball

Nice action! It looks like gym had a whole bunch of different color temps. Maybe #2 could be a little warmer? Just my opinion, anyway again great capture of action, Mike

Feb 09, 2016 at 04:28 PM
gschlact
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Oklahoma HS basketball

I like 3 and 4.
On shot 4, I would even consider cropping the bottom off to remove the defensive player under the basket. This cropping would bake the shot more immideately about the power and emotion captured.

Feb 10, 2016 at 01:39 PM
ronlane
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Oklahoma HS basketball

Thank you gschlact. I will play with that cropping and see.

Feb 10, 2016 at 02:50 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.