Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Zeiss 25mm f/2 and 85mm f/1.8 Batis Lenses for Sony E Mount

asabet
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Zeiss 25mm f/2 and 85mm f/1.8 Batis Lenses for Sony E Mount

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Zeiss Batis 25mm f/2 Lens for Sony E Mount

Sold

Price: $1,175.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Excellent condition, comes with purchase invoice (Newtonville Camera, authorized USA dealer) and everything else (box, hood, caps, papers).

Selling because I hardly ever shoot at this focal length and want to use the money to buy some expensive headphones.

US shipping only, no Canada or elsewhere. Sorry, no exceptions.

Regular PayPal only (no eCheck or Gift)

No trades

Price is firm and includes both PayPal and US shipping (USPS Priority).

Please do not PM me unless you have PayPal payment ready to go.

The following is posted on and applies to all of my lens sales, please take note: Many lenses, including new and expensive ones, have small amounts of internal dust or decentering. I do not rigorously test my lenses for these issues as I consider them to be unimportant and not worth my time. I am not a big photo store like B&H, and I will not accept returns because the buyer has determined that such "issues" are present. If you are concerned about these things, I suggest that you buy new from a retailer with a good return policy or otherwise find a seller who explicitly states that he or she certifies the lens against such issues.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Zeiss Batis 85mm f/1.8 Lens for Sony E Mount

Sold

Price: $1,075.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Excellent condition, comes with purchase invoice (Newtonville Camera, authorized USA dealer) and everything else (box, hood, caps, papers).

Selling because I have other lenses for multiple systems at this focal length and want to use the money to buy some expensive headphones.

US shipping only, no Canada or elsewhere. Sorry, no exceptions.

Regular PayPal only (no eCheck or Gift)

No trades

Price is firm and includes both PayPal and US shipping (USPS Priority).

Please do not PM me unless you have PayPal payment ready to go.

The following is posted on and applies to all of my lens sales, please take note: Many lenses, including new and expensive ones, have small amounts of internal dust or decentering. I do not rigorously test my lenses for these issues as I consider them to be unimportant and not worth my time. I am not a big photo store like B&H, and I will not accept returns because the buyer has determined that such "issues" are present. If you are concerned about these things, I suggest that you buy new from a retailer with a good return policy or otherwise find a seller who explicitly states that he or she certifies the lens against such issues.

Edited on Feb 07, 2016 at 12:27 PM · View previous versions

Feb 07, 2016 at 10:46 AM
blahman4k

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Zeiss 25mm f/2 and 85mm f/1.8 Batis Lenses for Sony E Mount

I'm interested for local pickup.

Feb 07, 2016 at 10:48 AM
asabet
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Zeiss 25mm f/2 and 85mm f/1.8 Batis Lenses for Sony E Mount

If you are willing to prepay by PayPal and meet near 02481, that works for me. Price in that case would be $1150 by regular PayPal.

Received the follow question by PM: "Any dust/scratches/particles/marks on the front or rear element? Any dents/defects, has it been dropped?"

Answer: No, I would have disclosed any such issues. See the listing for my policy re: internal dust and decentering.

Feb 07, 2016 at 10:54 AM
asabet
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Zeiss 25mm f/2 and 85mm f/1.8 Batis Lenses for Sony E Mount

I just added the 85mm Batis for sale as well.

Yes I know I am going to regret this and probably buy them again some day .

Feb 07, 2016 at 11:57 AM
asabet
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Zeiss 25mm f/2 and 85mm f/1.8 Batis Lenses for Sony E Mount

Both lenses sold to blahman4k.

Feb 07, 2016 at 12:02 PM
jedidentite
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Zeiss 25mm f/2 and 85mm f/1.8 Batis Lenses for Sony E Mount

Good deal. Early bird gets the worm

Feb 07, 2016 at 01:01 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.