Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Sony RX1, Sony EVF

Edgar M
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony RX1, Sony EVF

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony RX1 & Sony EVF

Sold

Price: $1,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Flat-Rate Box

Up for sale:

Sony RX1 with box and all paperwork. Also included are 4 batteries and 2 chargers (1 Sony and 3 Generic/Wasabi).
&
Sony Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) with box and all paperwork. (EVF is now SOLD).

I’ve owned this camera for only around 1 month. I love it for the reasons you’re looking at this FS thread - the IQ is the most speculator I’ve ever seen coming out of any camera I’ve ever owned (even much better than my past 5DII with a 35L). The lens’ sharpness, wide-open, from edge-to-edge and corner-to-corner, is unreal. The bokeh is the creamiest I’ve had in any camera/lens combo. The low-light ISO performance can’t be unmentioned either; yes, it’s darn good. I’ll stop at that as I’m sure you already know the qualities of this camera.

The only reason I am selling it, is because I am getting back into video shooting again. So, I need a camera with better video capabilities.

I am the third owner of this camera (again, I’ve only owned it since a few weeks ago).

It comes with:
The boxes and all papers that came in the box (both RX1 and the EVF).
The original heavy metal lens cover.
Sony OEM screen protector already installed.
4 batteries.
2 chargers.

Cosmetic & condition-wise:

The first 4 pics show it how I use it and have it. I am one of those photographers that really cares about the condition of my gear and try to protect it in any way I can. So, when I first received it, I pretty much covered every single corner, edge, side, etc., that was susceptible to bumps/nicks/damage with cloth gaff-tape (which I will remove for the preceding pics).

The next 3 pics show the extremely small ding/nicks I can find on the body and lens barrel. There are 3 I can find. 1 extremely small ding on the lens barrel. 1 extremely small nick on the upper/top edge close to the Custom/Shutter button. 1 small nick on the bottom/rear corner close to the battery door. All of which are minor and not bad at all in person (the pics magnify them greatly and make them more noticeable). Some sellers won't even disclose nor mention extremely small dings & nicks. But, I try to show every little thing possible about this camera.

The next 8 pics, is a picture-progression to show the very slight paint wear/brassing on the very front edge of the lens' focus ring ridges. Which I've read is completely normal and very common for this camera (almost all RX1s will have some form of this). I have taken a pic at about every 1/8th turn of the ring, to show the entire ring.

Other than the aforesaid, everything else looks to be in very excellent condition and has hardly any wear.

The rest are general pictures of various angles and sides of the camera.

Focus and Ap ring is smooth. Ap ring, Exp Comp knob, Mode-Dial & Focus-Mode Toggle are smooth with nice positive clicks. Basically, all rings, knobs, switches and buttons work and perform perfectly.

Sensor is perfect. No dead pixels. No dust (it’s sealed iirc).

Lens is perfect. No cracks, no scratches, no chips.

I did not use it much. 1st owner did not use it much. And, the 2nd/previous owner did not use it much either.

RX1 = $1100 as Gift + shipping (+3% if Regular Paypal is preffered).

$225 for EVF (EVF is now SOLD, to ZalmyB).

NO Trades.

I am located in SoCal (Orange County) as well, for a face-to-face transaction.

If you have any further inquiries, please PM me.

Edited on Feb 22, 2016 at 07:16 PM · View previous versions

Feb 06, 2016 at 04:06 PM
Edgar M
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony RX1, Sony EVF

Price drop on RX1.

EVF is now SOLD (to Zalmy)

Thanks.

Edited on Feb 21, 2016 at 05:50 PM · View previous versions

Feb 08, 2016 at 01:50 AM
Edgar M
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Sony RX1, Sony EVF

Another price drop on RX1: $1200.

Edited on Feb 14, 2016 at 05:26 PM · View previous versions

Feb 09, 2016 at 11:36 AM
zalmyb
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Sony RX1, Sony EVF

tag for feedback.

Feb 09, 2016 at 11:02 PM
Edgar M
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Sony RX1, Sony EVF

RX1 still for sale.

$1100 as Gift + shipping (+3% if Regular Paypal is preffered).

Feb 23, 2016 at 12:26 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.