Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Sony FE adapters: Contax N Fringer V2, Leica M Hawk's Factory V3, ...

hiepphotog
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony FE adapters: Contax N Fringer V2, Leica M Hawk's Factory V3, and Contax NAM-1

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fringer V2: Contax N to Sony E mount adapter

Sold

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

This one allows the use of PDAF on the A7RII with Contax N lens. And I have to say it's fast. This is the V2. There is a V3 now, but it's essentially the same function with the added field upgrade option.

Here is a crappy camera phone capture with the Contax N 85:

Contax N 85 Fringer V2 AF Speed

The adapter itself is like new since I didn't have the chance to use it much. It comes with both original caps. I'll throw in a Sunwayfoto Mini QR plate for the tripod foot.

I'm asking $400 shipped CONUS for this adapter. You pay any extra fee.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Hawk's Factory Leica M to Sony E Adapter V3

Sold

Price: $100.00

IMO, this is the best Leica M adapter you can get for your Leica M lens and Sony body. Why? Because you can adjust for perfect infinity alignment with any M-mount lens (there will be variation among them I assure you) and lock it. The lock-ability is tremendous if you use the lens in its intended focus range: imagining you have to find your spot-on infinity in the dark or the IQ degradation for a floating elements design lens with mis-matched infinity.

I have two Hawk's adapters and a Rayqual one (also for sale below). I have only two M lenses now, so one has to go. I'll keep either this or the Rayqual depending on which one gets sold first.

This is in excellent condition since I don't mount and dismount a lot on the lens side. Like with some of these Helicoid adapters, there is a little rotational play with the lock on. This adapter fitted well on both the A7S, A7R and A7RII I used.

I'm asking $100 shipped CONUS for this adapter. You pay any extra fee.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Rayqual Leica M to Sony E Adapter

Sold

Price: $90.00

Less well-known than the Voigtlander but IMO, they're a step above in term of fit and manufacturing tolerance (certainly better than the Novoflex). Every single Rayqual adapter I have bought has spot-on infinity calibration. Unfortunately, they don't make any helicoid adapter. Otherwise, I would have 3 Rayqual right now .

I'm asking $90 shipped CONUS for this adapter. You pay any extra fee.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Contax NAM-1: Contax 645 to Contax N

Sold

Price: $375.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

This adapter allows you to mount your Contax 645 lens on your Contax N body. I used this in conjunction with the Fringer V2 to mount the 645 APO 120 Makro (gorgeous lens, much better price/performance ratio than any macro out there IMO).

I'm asking $375 shipped CONUS for this adapter. You pay any extra fee.

Edited on Feb 05, 2016 at 07:12 PM · View previous versions

Feb 05, 2016 at 01:49 PM
polylepis
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony FE adapters: Contax N Fringer V2, Leica M Hawk's Factory V3, and Contax NAM-1

PM for Hawk's adapter

Feb 05, 2016 at 06:04 PM
hiepphotog
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Sony FE adapters: Contax N Fringer V2, Leica M Hawk's Factory V3, and Contax NAM-1

polylepis wrote:
PM for Hawk's adapter

Shipped!

Feb 05, 2016 at 06:37 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.