Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Withdrawn: Sony RX10 Mint! ($450) - Box and Spare Charger

FiveForm
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Sony RX10 Mint! ($450) - Box and Spare Charger

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony RX10 (Original Version)

Withdrawn

Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: CONUS Shipping and PP fees included for Gift. Otherwise add 3% for PP and I pay shipping

Back up and priced for a quick sale!

My original RX10, a favorite all-rounder with really great, crisp Zeiss 24-200 equivalent zoom lens. I hate to let it go, but I'm into too many platforms right now and need to trim down and consolidate. The RX10 is an excellent grab and go camera for stills or video. I've gotten better results, at times, than with my full fram A7. It can withstand the elements and one of the few Sony digitals earmarked as "splashproof" by Sony. Under 4K shutter actuations, as near as I can gauge by file numbers. Can't find a tool to count them on this camera. PM me with any questions...

Comes complete with the box, all paperwork, including manual, unused RX10 branded neck strap, the original Sony OEM battery, internal charging brick and cable, plus a Wasabi external wall charger I'm throwing into the deal.

This RX10 has been very gently treated after my purchase from an FM member here over a year ago. It's in great, near mint condition, other than some very minor marks near the tripod mount. Also included is a Tiffen 62mm UV protective filter and the Sony OEM glass LCD screen cover has been in place since day one.

Note: I'm not looking for trades at this time. -Thanks!

Edited on Apr 06, 2016 at 06:21 PM · View previous versions

Feb 04, 2016 at 08:04 PM
FiveForm
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Sony RX10 Mint! ($450) - Box and Spare Charger

Great deal on a great all-in-one to handle a variety of shooting challenges. Until the A7s, this camera was used almost exclusively for video work by National Geographic photographer, Bob Krist. Hard to imagine that this great invention was $1300 not very long ago....

Apr 06, 2016 at 11:46 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.