Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Canon EF 500mm f/4 L IS USM with hard & soft cases

kpt2020

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon EF 500mm f/4 L IS USM with hard & soft cases

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 500mm f/4 L IS USM

Sold

Price: $3,800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Ship only to CONUS, buyer will pay actual shipping cost and Insurance

I am the second owner of this wonderful lens. I purchased in November of 2008 from LensProToGo, it has seen only light use since then. The lens has an April 2001 code (UP0408). There are a number of cosmetic marks on the exterior, but the glass is perfect no scratches. Not shown in the pictures is the Canon Gelatin 52 drop in filter.

Included in the sale is the lens hood, lens covers, an RSS LCF-50 footplate (retail $100), Hard case with lock and lens strap, and a soft case, the Lightwave 2400 Long Lens Case ( Retail $162).

I do not have the original lens foot plate.

This was my first super telephoto, it is a wonderful lens, I have upgraded my glass so it was time to sell this. Photos taken with this lens can be found on my website www.kentaylorphotography.smugmug.com There is a gallery titled Stowe Telephoto. Most pictures in this gallery were with this lens.

If you have any questions, please PM or email me. My Ebay ID is KPT00 where I have 100% positive feedback.

© kpt2020 2015

© kpt2020 2015

© kpt2020 2015

© kpt2020 2015

© kpt2020 2015

Edited on Feb 22, 2016 at 10:01 AM · View previous versions

Feb 04, 2016 at 10:53 AM
prof1120

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon EF 500mm f/4 L IS USM with hard & soft cases

I'm new to this forum, so am uncertain if this message will actually arrive. I am interested in your Canon 500mm f4 lens if you're willing to ship at $3800. Let me know if this is agreeable, and I will be able to commit to the sale after an ebay bid I made expires tomorrow afternoon. You can email me at [email protected] if you wish.

Feb 20, 2016 at 03:27 PM
onegreatcity
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon EF 500mm f/4 L IS USM with hard & soft cases

prof1120 wrote:
I'm new to this forum, so am uncertain if this message will actually arrive. I am interested in your Canon 500mm f4 lens if you're willing to ship at $3800. Let me know if this is agreeable, and I will be able to commit to the sale after an ebay bid I made expires tomorrow afternoon. You can email me at [email protected] if you wish.

Hi, welcome to FM. If you look at the bottom of the original post, on the left hand side, you'll see a series of small boxes. If you click the PM box you can send a message directly to the seller and keep your communications private. Best of luck...

Mar 23, 2016 at 09:32 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.