Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Canon 17-40mm f/4

tfish

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 17-40mm f/4

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 17-40mm f/4

Sold

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: UPS or FedEx Ground Included in price

This is a great lens in great condition. Front and rear glass are both scratch and blemish free. I always kept a UV filter on the front for added protection (not included). When not in use it was stored securely in my bag. The body is clean and free of major scratches and blemishes as well. Date Code UX.
Includes the lens, box, owners manual, front and rear lens caps, lens hood as well as the original pouch.
I am only selling the lens as my shooting style has changed over the past two years (birth of baby number 1) and we are now preparing for the birth of our second child this summer. Therefore I need to make room in my camera bag for more diapers and formula.
Price includes PayPal fees and shipping.

Edited on Feb 09, 2016 at 09:18 PM · View previous versions

Feb 01, 2016 at 10:05 PM
tfish

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 17-40mm f/4

Lens sold. Thanks again to those who expressed an interest and for those who looked.

Feb 09, 2016 at 09:18 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.