Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Sony a7RII (a7R II) - US model

blahman4k

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony a7RII (a7R II) - US model

Sony a7RII

Sold

Price: $2,650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Shipping to US only, buyer must sign. USPS or other.

Sony a7RII (body only) in excellent condition, US model, includes original box and all accessories.

Fully functional, sensor is very clean (no particles, no marks, I only change my lenses indoors, and rarely do so because I have multiple bodies).

Minor cosmetic paint loss on the corner of body and hairline mark from L-bracket. Less than 2.8k actuations.

The camera was upgraded with four button enhancers to improve tactile sensitivity and to facilitate easier shooting during winter with gloves. These are metal-looking "ball bearings" (actually half-dome "ball bearings") that are attached to the original buttons, but can be easily removed. I have not removed them yet, but I am happy to remove them if you prefer. They are located on the C1, C2, C4, and AF/MF buttons. I actually received many compliments and would encourage prospective buyers to try it out first.

The camera works well in my hands and I have not experienced any mechanical, electrical, or optical problems. I purchased this as an extra body so that I didn't have to change lenses, but ended up barely using this camera.

I will take care of PayPal fees & shipping fees to contiguous 48 US states. Local pickup in MA available.

More photos in Dropbox: http://bit.ly/bmdropbox

If interested, please ask questions.

© blahman4k 2016

Feb 01, 2016 at 09:28 PM
FJR1
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony a7RII (a7R II) - US model

Payment sent. Tagged for feedback. Thank you, Victor! --Frank

Feb 04, 2016 at 11:29 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.