Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · FS: Vivitar 283,285 sensor cables; 2800 manual and filters

jesse.nature

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Vivitar 283,285 sensor cables; 2800 manual and filters

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Vivitar 2800 manual and filters

Sold

Price: $5.00
Payment method: USPS Money Order or Paypal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS, typically $4-6. Domestic, international, pickup. See "Shipping" below for details.

---About Me---
I'm new to FM (long time reader, first time poster), but I have rep on ebay. If you would like to check it out:
1. PM me with a link to your ebay user page, which starts with http://www.ebay.com/usr/
2. I'll PM you from ebay so that you can be sure it's me, and you can click my name to check out reviews on me.

---Payment Procedure and Return Policy---
1. You can pay via USPS Money Order or by Paypal.
2. Once I receive payment, I'll pack and ship it within 3 days. (I live in a rural area, and the post office is not close.)
3. Once it's shipped, I'll PM you with the tracking number.

Sold as-is, no returns.

---Item History/Background---
All of these items come from a lot of used photo gear circa 2000 which included over 160 rolls of film and other film gear. I'm selling the whole lot on behalf of a friend who used to study photojournalism. As I am a young person who didn't go through the film era, she gave all of it to me to do what I wanted with it, so they are "my own personal items" as stated in FM rules.

---Shipping---
* Item(s) will be padded and shipped in a box (not envelope).
* I'll ship domestic or international. Local pickup is also possible.
* Shipping cost is in addition to price listed and varies depending on location, weight, and whether insurance is purchased. PM me for a no-obligation quote with the following info: (A) town/city or zipcode and (B) country if not USA.
* If the post office loses the shipment or the package is never delivered, as shown by the tracking number, and you purchased a shipping method with insurance, I will refund you whatever the USPS refunds me for the package, when they issue me the refund. If you do not choose insurance for the package, the risk is yours, and you will not get any refund. However, sometimes it's the same price either way. When I PM you back on a shipping quote, I will tell you which options include insurance. In some cases, it's the same price either way, so I may only PM you back with one price.
* International buyers (outside of the USA) note that duties, taxes, and additional fees may apply for your country, which are not included here. It is the buyer's responsibility to determine these costs via your country's customs office and to pay these.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Vivitar sensor adapter cable for 283, coiled version

Available

Price: $14.00
Shipping instructions: USPS, typically $4-6. Domestic, international, pickup. See "Shipping" below for details.

See above and see photos.

---Condition---
I have no way to test it, but it appears to be in very good condition.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Vivitar SC-3 sensor adapter cable for 285/285HV, coiled version

Available

Price: $14.00

See above and see photos.

---Condition---
I have no way to test it, but it appears to be in very good condition.

Item #1: Vivitar 2800 manual and filters

Item #1: Vivitar 2800 manual and filters

Item #2: Vivitar sensor adapter cable for 283, coiled version

Item #2: Vivitar sensor adapter cable for 283, coiled version

Item #3: Vivitar SC-3 sensor adapter cable for 285/285HV, coiled version

Jan 30, 2016 at 11:48 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.