Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: LNIB Leica Q with Leica Grip & Finger Loop, Thumbs Up and extr...

DJLay
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: LNIB Leica Q with Leica Grip & Finger Loop, Thumbs Up and extra battery

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Like New condition and works perfectly--$400 in extra items included

Sold

Price: $4,025.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail and Insured

Looking to sell my lightly used Leica Q in mint condition and in perfect working order. Comes with Leica hand grip and Finger Loop, Thumbs Up and Extra Third Party battery plus exterior and interior boxes and everything that came with the camera. The Leica red dot was swapped out for the Leica black dot by Leica--image #2--(red dot also included).

Reason for sale is I just ordered a Leica SL and using funds to offset purchase price.

Price includes all fees as well as USPS Priority Mail Shipping and Insurance.

THIS CAMERA REATILS NEW FOR $4250--LITTLE IF ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS AND NEW OTHER THAN WITH MY CAMERA THERE IS NO BACK ORDER, YOU WILL RECEIVE $400 IN EXTRA ACCESSORIES AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING, SALES TAX OR ANY OTHER FEES.

EXTRAS INCLUDED:
Leica Grip--$165
Leica Finger Loop (large)-$65
Thumbs Up--$135
Battery--$35

NO INTEREST IN SELLIG ANY OF THE ACCESSORIES SEPARATELY.

Note:

I will ship via USPS Priority Mail and Insured--domestic only.
Please consider my 100% positive feedback on this forum and ebay (learningworks01) with over 600 transactions and if you have a minute, read my feedback on FM Forum---you will not be disappointed.

Edited on Feb 06, 2016 at 10:08 PM · View previous versions

Jan 30, 2016 at 10:24 PM
ryankarr
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: LNIB Leica Q with Leica Grip & Finger Loop, Thumbs Up and extra battery

What size is the finger loop and would you consider selling it separately? Thanks!

Feb 01, 2016 at 10:09 PM
DJLay
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: LNIB Leica Q with Leica Grip & Finger Loop, Thumbs Up and extra battery

Large and No

Feb 02, 2016 at 07:19 AM
maxx9photo
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: LNIB Leica Q with Leica Grip & Finger Loop, Thumbs Up and extra battery

Is this your 2nd Q for sale? I remember you sold one few months back.

Feb 03, 2016 at 07:54 AM
DJLay
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: LNIB Leica Q with Leica Grip & Finger Loop, Thumbs Up and extra battery

Yes...I actually had one when they first came out and decided to trade it for a Leica MP 240 which I sold last week....purchased another one and now moving to SL so this is for sale.

Feb 03, 2016 at 07:57 AM
iamjoenish
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: LNIB Leica Q with Leica Grip & Finger Loop, Thumbs Up and extra battery

These are the times where I wish I were rich... GLWS!

Feb 03, 2016 at 08:06 PM
kwisatch_h
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: LNIB Leica Q with Leica Grip & Finger Loop, Thumbs Up and extra battery

Tag

Feb 12, 2016 at 04:02 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.