Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Nikon 24-70 $700

Going Baroque

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 24-70 $700

Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Lens

Sold

Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 6 Useable, but has considerable optical or mechanical imperfections

Grey market.

Well used copy of the nikon 24-70 for sale.

The lens was dropped 3 or 4 years ago, and the internal zooming mechanism was replaced by nikon at the time. I was able to have it serviced by nikon usa because the lens was purchased overseas at the time, and I was able to provide a receipt for verification. Ever since it came back, however, I suspected it was not as sharp as before, but it hasn't been a concern despite shooting maybe 5000 portraits a year. Recently I upgraded to a higher resolution camera body, and it's a little more apparent on the new body that the right side of the image with this 24-70 is less sharp than the center and the left. Hence, the sale.

Aside from that, the rubber on the zoom ring could use replacing. Comes with a front and rear lens cap, but no hood (dropped it down the slope at mcway falls on new years). The front and rear elements are in excellent condition. UV filter since day one.

Asking $700

Jan 30, 2016 at 02:56 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.