FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Iris Books

CoLmes
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Iris Books

Has anyone seen, used or heard of this company before? I stumbled on them yesterday - checked on the sticky here and searched for reviews but haven't found anything..

IRIS Books

I'm currently using KISS but have been on the hunt for a new album company. These guys look sleek and I like the boxes they can come in.

Jan 30, 2016 at 01:23 AM
thebeginning
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Iris Books

I checked their stuff out online recently, but was a liiiittle put off by their intense terms and conditions that you had to agree to just to sign up for pricing info.

May still try them nonetheless, I like their papers.

Why are you leaving KISS, out of curiosity?

Jan 30, 2016 at 03:19 AM
CoLmes
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Iris Books

thebeginning wrote:
Why are you leaving KISS, out of curiosity?

I've been told by a lot of my photographer friends to look at different options - mainly because KISS was the first company that I looked at when I first started offering albums that I liked. Never had a problem but I guess it's just my genuine curiosity to see if there is something better. Who knows, could possibly offer these guys as an upgrade. I'm just hoping someone has some experience with them.

Jan 30, 2016 at 08:51 AM
hardlyboring
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Iris Books

What kind of album do you want? 90% of the album companies offer basically the same type of album and papers. Only a few companies do something a little differently.

If you just want a "standard" album find a company that has the right price vs quality vs turn around time etc.

Jan 30, 2016 at 01:32 PM
pattyw
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Iris Books

They do really beautiful albums! Don't be put off by the registration process for their pricing... out of all the album companies I deal with, IRIS sends out the least amount of email blasts.

And the pricing should be very attractive with the Canadian $ so low now!

Feb 03, 2016 at 09:13 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.