Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · FS: Hasselblad H system and lenses super sale

drivexcite

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Hasselblad H system and lenses super sale

Item updated in the last 24 hours    PhaseOne P25 H101 for Hasselblad H Mount

Sold

Price: $2,600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

This back has a 22MP 37x49mm sensor and it's compatible with the H1, H2, H2F, H4X and H5X bodies. It's in a very good state and has minimal signs of wear, the sensor is clean and has 44800 actuations on it.

Includes two batteries, charger and a small soft case.

I'm asking $2600 including expedited shipping within the US and PayPal fees, but I'm open to offers (maybe Sony FE or Fuji stuff?); also you are bundling with other items I'll give you a sweet discount, just send me a message. I can provide more images upon request.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Hasselblad H1 body.

Sold

Price: $1,200.00

This is a body that can take film magazines and digital backs. It's in very good state, it has no major signs of wear or scratches and has only 1055 actuations, which is practically new.

It includes two 950mAh 9.6V batteries ; a 3xCR123A battery grip and BC-H charger.

I'm asking $1200 including expedited shipping within the US and PayPal fees, but I'm open to offers (maybe Sony FE or Fuji stuff?); also you are bundling with other items I'll give you a sweet discount, just send me a message. I can provide more images upon request.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Hasselblad HC 50mm f/3.5.

Available

Price: $1,600.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

This is moderate wide angle lens for the Hasselblad H system. It's in excellent cosmetic and functional condition and has only 181 actuations. The barrel is scratch free. The glass is also scratch free and has no cleaning marks, no fungus or haze of any type. It's as good as you can get.

It includes caps, the original shade, a 77mm filter and box.

I'm asking $1600 including expedited shipping within the US and PayPal fees, but I'm open to offers (maybe Sony FE or Fuji stuff?); also you are bundling with other items I'll give you a sweet discount, just send me a message. I can provide more images upon request.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Hasselblad HC 80mm f/2.8.

Available

Price: $1,500.00

This is the normal lens for the Hasselblad H system; it's very lightweight and incredibly sharp. It's in excellent cosmetic and functional condition and has only 811 actuations. The barrel and glass are both scratch free, and the lens has no cleaning marks, no fungus or haze of any type.

It includes caps, the original shade and the Hasselblad 67mm filter.

I'm asking $1500 including expedited shipping within the US and PayPal fees, but I'm open to offers (maybe Sony FE or Fuji stuff?); also you are bundling with other items I'll give you a sweet discount, just send me a message. I can provide more images upon request.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Hasselblad HC 120mm f/4 Macro.

Available

Price: $1,800.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

This is the standard macro lens for the Hasselblad H system; it's quite sharp and excellent for portrait photography. It's in excellent cosmetic and functional condition (although it has a crack in the distance scale window, see the last picture for reference) and has only 465 actuations. The barrel and glass are both scratch free, and the lens has no cleaning marks, no fungus or haze of any type.

It includes caps, and I'll include a 67mm B+W XS Pro filter.

I'm asking $1800 including expedited shipping within the US and PayPal fees, but I'm open to offers (maybe Sony FE or Fuji stuff?); also you are bundling with other items I'll give you a sweet discount, just send me a message. I can provide more images upon request.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Hasselblad H4D-50 (body and back).

Available

Price: $6,900.00

This includes the 37x49mm 50MP digital back, the H4D body with True Focus and the HVD-90X viewfinder. It's in a excellent state and has minimal signs of wear, the back and body have only 2991 as of today, which is already a pretty low count.

Includes two 1850 mAh 7.2V, charger, and the original box for body and viewfinder.

I'm asking $6900 including expedited shipping within the US and PayPal fees, but I'm open to offers (maybe Sony FE or Fuji stuff?); also you are bundling with other items I'll give you a sweet discount, just send me a message. I can provide more images upon request.

PhaseOne P25 H101.

Hasselblad H1.

Hasselblad HC 50mm f/3.5.

Hasselblad HC 80mm f/2.8.

Hasselblad HC 120mm f/4 Macro.

Jan 29, 2016 at 02:17 AM
Tony Brown
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Hasselblad H system and lenses super sale

PM sent...looking for a lens.

Apr 03, 2016 at 10:03 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.