Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Nikon D3s (mint w/ L-Bracket, under 10k shutter actuations)

ksutton
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon D3s (mint w/ L-Bracket, under 10k shutter actuations)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon D3s

Sold

Price: $2,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS or UPS

I have a mint Nikon D3s for sale with only 10k shutter actuations. In perfect shape save for a minor scuff next to the top display window, otherwise looks like a new camera (apologies for any dust/grease on the LCD in photos, there is nothing of consequence in the way of wear/scratches otherwise).

Camera is a US Model and I purchased it from the original owner who (obviously) barely used it. I have loved the camera but have been lining up assignments where I just need more megapixels. Never thought I would say that, but it's true - 12mp just isn't cutting it for me, and I have another low light camera, so I'd like to pass this beauty/beast onto someone who will use it.

Comes with original box and paperwork - instruction manuals etc, two batteries, body cap, strap, dual charger (complete with covers), and an RRS L-bracket.

Price includes shipping in the CONUS. PP fees are on buyer if incurred.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 58mm f/1.4G

Sold

Price: $1,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS or UPS

This lens lives up to the hype but I have found myself reaching for my Sigma 50mm much more than the 58, and it's another piece of gear that I just won't allow to gather dust. It's a stunning lens, purchased off the original owner here at FM as well. I am also including a Hoya 72mm UV Haze NXT HMC Filter that was $50 from B&H by itself. I believe I have the case/packaging for it somewhere too, I just forgot to photograph it.

Lens is mint with no signs of use (please excuse the dust, as said it doesn't get much use as you can see) and comes with hood, caps, pouch (unopened) box, and paperwork. This is a US model, of course.

Edited on Feb 18, 2016 at 07:01 PM · View previous versions

Jan 28, 2016 at 06:06 PM
ksutton
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon D3s (mint w/ L-Bracket, under 10k shutter actuations)

http://i.imgur.com/L928SaG.jpg

Jan 28, 2016 at 06:08 PM
ksutton
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon D3s (mint w/ L-Bracket, under 10k shutter actuations)

http://i.imgur.com/jKkSNLI.jpg

Jan 28, 2016 at 06:18 PM
jomyke20

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon D3s (mint w/ L-Bracket, under 10k shutter actuations)

PM Sent

Jan 28, 2016 at 08:39 PM
ksutton
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Nikon D3s (mint w/ L-Bracket, under 10k shutter actuations)

bump, price dropped.

Jan 31, 2016 at 12:26 PM
munzir.khan
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Nikon D3s (mint w/ L-Bracket, under 10k shutter actuations)

Nice looking camera!

Feb 10, 2016 at 02:30 AM
ksutton
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Nikon D3s (mint w/ L-Bracket, under 10k shutter actuations)

Hey all, it has come to my attention that my photos were stolen and used in an eBay listing. This was NOT MY EBAY LISTING, and almost definitely a scam. I have owned this camera for several months now and aside from Craigslist locally, this is the only place it's listed. The price of that auction (or scam) will not affect or should reflect upon market value of Nikon D3s's, or this one in particular.

...I know this is obvious, but I've gotten a few weird PM's in reference to this scam and alluding to the fact I should lower my price....although totally illogical....

All that said, I'm now throwing in 3x SanDisk Extreme Pro 8GB cards with the camera to sweeten the deal further.

Also, I love you all and I love taking pictures. That is all.

Feb 16, 2016 at 10:39 PM
munzir.khan
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: Nikon D3s (mint w/ L-Bracket, under 10k shutter actuations)

Ebay sometime is FOS -- seen several scams repeated posts there .....

Wondering why this body still up for sell ... someone must grab this nice looking Like New body .. one of the best ever camera for High ISO control!! low light fast shooting

Feb 17, 2016 at 05:59 AM
scottfoster7

p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sold: Nikon D3s (mint w/ L-Bracket, under 10k shutter actuations)

Pm'ed.

Feb 18, 2016 at 07:53 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.