Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Canon 1D Mark III ($475 Shipped PayPal'd)

codyconway
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 1D Mark III ($475 Shipped PayPal'd)

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Really Right Stuff L bracket, 1D Mark III / IV

Sold

Price: $35.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS / FedEx / USPS (CONUS ONLY)

Well used, has some scratches on the bottom of the bracket, as well as a heavier scratch on the bottom angle where the bracket was dropped onto concrete. Purely cosmetic, and very small. Price reflects condition as I remember paying over $100 for this bracket when I purchased my 1D III. Price includes paypal and shipping.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 1D Mark III

Sold

Price: $475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS / FedEx / USPS (CONUS ONLY)

This camera was purchased in 2012 and used as my main camera replacing my 7D, I used it less and less after picking up a 6D and just worked with wildlife portraits versus action shots. Now, since purchasing 7D II for my wife and I, we no longer see any real use with this camera.

Includes:

Original Dual Charger Bay
Original External Battery (to plug directly into a socket)
1 Original Canon Battery
USB Cable
CD's

Will also include the strap if I can locate it shortly (Can send later if found).

Serial Number 52xxxx - called canon about the AF and sent the unit in for CMS from my CPS account, no issues were detected, and unit was not repaired. Last shutter count was around 127k, have not put much use on it since this time. Shutter is rated for 300k (or 350k?). So plenty of life left. The battery shot for well over 1000-1500 shots last time I used it completely, but not guaranteed as I have not fully charged and drained the battery in around 6 months.

Cosmetics: Slight tear on the plastic around the eye cup (see photo), normal wear. Top where most wear would show, looks in 9+ condition.

Feel free to send me an offer, I haven't researched current pricing models much, but have seen recent sells for 650, so I felt this was fair.

Price reduced for quick sale - Also listed on Ebay with a buy it now pricing.

See Eye cup tear here.

Edited on Feb 01, 2016 at 09:22 AM · View previous versions

Jan 27, 2016 at 11:20 PM
codyconway
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 1D Mark III ($475 Shipped PayPal'd)

Rest of the images.

Jan 27, 2016 at 11:32 PM
robertmphotos

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 1D Mark III ($475 Shipped PayPal'd)

Do you know if the bracket would fit a 1dx?

Thank you!

Jan 28, 2016 at 12:01 AM
codyconway
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Canon 1D Mark III ($475 Shipped PayPal'd)

Sorry due to the curvature on the grip of the 1DX it does not fit like it should. There is a custom one specifically for the 1DX.

Jan 28, 2016 at 12:15 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.