Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · FS: Fuji/Fujicolor Press 800, 36 exposure, 35mm film

jesse.nature

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Fuji/Fujicolor Press 800, 36 exposure, 35mm film

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   4 rolls of Fuji/Fujicolor Press 800, 36 exposure, 35mm film

Available

Price: $22.00
Payment method: USPS Money Order or Paypal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS, typically $5-9. Domestic, international, or local pickup. See "Shipping" below for details.

---About Me---
I'm new to FM (although I have casually browsed without a user account for a while) but I have some reputation on ebay. If you would like to check it out:
1. PM me with a link to your ebay user page, which starts with http://www.ebay.com/usr/
2. I'll PM you from ebay so that you can be sure it's me, and you can click my name to check out reviews on me

---Item Description---
See photos. I have sold the bulk of these rolls, about 100, over a period of months on ebay, with no complaints.

I have 28 rolls left at the time of this post and will only sell these in multiples of 4. Each "item" listed here on FM is for 4 rolls. Buy 1 item for 4 rolls, 2 items for 8 rolls, 3 items for 12 rolls, etc.

Canisters: Film rolls may be shipped in either brown canisters with black lids, or white canisters with white lids. The brown canisters are the original canisters. The white canisters are aftermarket and seal better, but require good fingernails or something flat to get them open. I'll try to give you a mix of both. No matter which canisters you get, the film in them is the same, and they were all stored in the exact same boxes.

---Item History/Background---
This comes from a lot of used photo gear circa 2000 which included over 160 rolls of film and other film gear. I'm selling the whole lot on behalf of a friend who used to study photojournalism. As I am a young person who didn't go through the film era, she gave all of it to me to do what I wanted with it, so they are "my own personal items" as stated in FM rules.

---Condition and Testing---
The rolls were not cold-stored, so I tested them. I randomly picked 2 of these rolls (all rolls were stored in the same conditions) and had them developed. They came out looking very good, but the person who developed them said a few negatives did have a slight magenta or cyan tint, only noticeable in photos taken in a very dark room. She had expected them to be much worse for their age. I also had other brands of rolls which she developed as part of the same batch, and she didn't say which brand of negatives had a tint and which didn't. In any case, I easily removed any remaining tint after I had the negatives scanned/digitized, and I would suspect you as the buyer would probably do the same if it bothers you. I know some people actually prefer the tint, as it has a certain look to it. I can't make a guarantee that every roll will be the same (no returns), but I expect they will be fine for non-critical shooting (like weddings, etc.).

---Payment Procedure and Return Policy---
1. You can pay via USPS Money Order or by Paypal.
2. Once I receive payment, I'll pack and ship it within 3 days. (I live in a rural area, and the post office is not close.)
3. Once it's shipped, I'll PM you with the tracking number.

No returns for film.

---Shipping---
* I'll ship domestic or international, as long as the item is allowed to be shipped to your country. Prices vary depending on location. PM me for a no-obligation quote with the following info: (A) town/city or zipcode, (B) country if not USA, (C) any date that you need the items by, and (D) how many rolls you might want to purchase (because price somewhat varies by weight).
* If the post office loses the shipment or the package is never delivered *as shown by the tracking number* and you purchased a shipping method with insurance, I will refund you whatever the USPS refunds me for the package, when they issue me the refund. If you do not choose insurance for the package, the risk is yours, and you will not get any refund. However, sometimes it's the same price either way. When I PM you back on a shipping quote, I may give you different options and I will state which options include insurance, or I may only give one choice because it's the same price either way.
* Local pickup is also possible.
* Item(s) will be shipped in a box (not envelope). For packing material, I crunch up individual newspaper/shopping ad pages, put a layer of that on the bottom of the box, put your item(s) in the middle, pack all around the items, and then put more newspaper on top. Even if the item can't be easily damaged, the newspaper will prevent the item(s) from rattling around and soak up moisture if the box happens to be rained on, for example.
* International buyers (outside of the USA) note that duties, taxes, and additional fees may apply for your country, which are not included here. It is the buyer's responsibility to determine these costs via your country's customs office and to pay these.

• • •

Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   4 rolls of Fuji/Fujicolor Press 800, 36 exposure, 35mm film

Sold

Shipping instructions: USPS, typically $5-9. Domestic, international, or local pickup. See "Shipping" below for details.

Same as above.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   4 rolls of Fuji/Fujicolor Press 800, 36 exposure, 35mm film

Available

Same as above.

• • •

Available

Same as above.

• • •

Available

Same as above.

• • •

Available

Same as above.

• • •

Available

Same as above.

Jan 27, 2016 at 10:01 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.