Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: $999 Canon 14mm II 2.8L 2.8 in box $899 Canon 24mm 1.4 II in box

mulberry2006
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: $999 Canon 14mm II 2.8L 2.8 in box $899 Canon 24mm 1.4 II in box

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   $999 Canon 14mm II 2.8L 2.8 in box

Sold

Price: $999.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS

I have a Canon 14mm II 2.8 in box with pouch and both lens caps. Shows little signs or wear. The glass is pristine, the lens was serviced by Canon over the holidays and has not been used since. It is still wrapped in the plastic bag. I purchased the 16-35 F4 IS and do not need the 14mm anymore. Shipping fees included.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   $899 Canon 24mm 1.4L II 1.4 in box

Sold

Price: $899.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS

I have a near mint Canon 24mm 1.4L II (Mark II) that just got serviced by Canon over the holidays. It is in very nice condition. It comes in box with both lens caps (center pinch) and hood -- Very well taken care of. Shipping fees included.

Jan 27, 2016 at 07:39 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.