Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Withdrawn: Konica Auto-reflex full frame - half frame with Hexanon 57mm 1.4

zipcode

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Konica Auto-reflex full frame - half frame with Hexanon 57mm 1.4

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Konica Auto-reflex fullframe-halfframe with Hexanon 57mm 1.4

Withdrawn

Price: $191.00
Payment method: Paypal or bank transfer
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Hi, I'm selling this fairly famous Konica Auto-reflex full frame-half frame with a Konica Hexanon 57mm f1.4 in very good condition. This is the Revue labeled version which was sold in Germany.

The camera is in very good condition, with very little signs of usage except the bottom where it has a few scratches.
Viewfinder is perfectly clean and clear, metering works (checked with a lr44, where it seems to underexpose by 1 stop compared to the original px625 mercury batteries (I don't have any of those but using the 'test' switch the indicator moved to about f11 instead of the red marker which is around f8)). So just setting the film iso differently could lead probably to correct exposure, or just use an adapter to take the voltage down to 1.35. Exposure locking also works (half pressing the shutter button).
The meter scale inside the viewfinder has a bit of dirt on it (but perfectly visible).
Cocking lever works fine, camera very clean inside, the full frame-half frame switch works fine.
The self timer doesn't work very well, probably the spring has lost its elasticity, so sometimes it doesn't time completely and the camera remains stuck. This is easily fixable, you just need a thin screwdriver to take the bottom off and unstuck a 'thingy'. I would therefore advise not to use the self timer.

The lens is the gorgeous shiny first version in very good condition. Minimal sign of usage on the focusing barrel (most of the white hairs seen in the pictures are dust which I have to say kinda clings to it for some reason).
Optically it's very good, no scratches, no haze, no cleaning marks, no fungus, almost no dust.
Mechanically it's good also, focusing is nice and smooth, aperture clicking action is one of the best I've seen (possibly even better than contax), aperture perfectly clean.

Price: 175 euro (191$ at the time of posting) with 17$ shipping anywhere (11 for Europe). Shipping by priority airmail with tracking. I can combine shipping on items (could fit about 1-2 more lenses in same package price). Please have a look at my other items.

Jan 23, 2016 at 09:41 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.