Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Canon 600 f/4L IS USM Version 1, 2 5D Mk II's, 16-35 f/2.8 II

Togwotee

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 600 f/4L IS USM Version 1, 2 5D Mk II's, 16-35 f/2.8 II

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 600 f/4L IS USM Version 1

Sold

Price: $5,700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Insured ground shipping to CONUS at cost

Very good condition lens with Lens Coat, hard case, RRS foot, Lowe Pro 300 AW back pack, Canon hard case. Payment via PayPal or cash if you want to meet in person (I live in the Idaho Falls area). If PayPal, $5700 net to me.

• • •

2 5D Mk II's with Canon BG-E6 battery grip, RRS BGE6 L-Plate

Sold

Price: $1,000.00
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

I have two 5DMK II's with grip and RRS L-plate. One of the bodies has a piece of the plastic flange that holds the eye cup broken and the grip is well-worn the other is very clean. See photos. The one with the worn grip has about 10k actuations, the other about 100k. I'm asking $1000 each, net to me if using PayPal or cash if you want to come see them in the Idaho Falls area. I can only upload 5 pics with the ad, so PM me and I will send you pictures if interested.

• • •

Canon 16-35 f/2.8L II

Sold

Price: $1,000.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

16-35 f/2.8L II in very good condition. The lens cap has a rub mark on it. $1000 net to me via PayPal or cash if you want to come see it in the Idaho Falls area.

Jan 20, 2016 at 12:44 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.