Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Rolex 24 Hours... Who is going?

T1M4NT

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Rolex 24 Hours... Who is going?

We will be set up in the Camping area between turns 3 and 4. I have a thread going with some of my images from the Roar before the 24... The track looks nice after the remodel! It should be an awesome weekend with some "light" partying and lots of Photos! Who is heading out there?

Jan 19, 2016 at 04:35 PM
Kenneth Farver
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Rolex 24 Hours... Who is going?

I am envious! Enjoy!

Jan 19, 2016 at 04:51 PM
T1M4NT

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Rolex 24 Hours... Who is going?

I'll share photos after the race... Thank You Kenneth.

Jan 19, 2016 at 07:48 PM
John Skinner
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Rolex 24 Hours... Who is going?

I know a local guy Gerry Maranttete will be there from here in Canada, but FL is a place I don't like to be.. So for all those reasons -- I'm out.

GLWShoot.

Jan 22, 2016 at 05:00 PM
Blur09

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Rolex 24 Hours... Who is going?

Father and son team, annual family trip. Speed Insider tickets with infield parking close to Tunnel #1 entrance. Missed the Roar, but have many "24's" logged since first time to Daytona in 1971. Looking forward to the changes in competition this year. Will be in place for the Friday Continental as well, hope the infield changes have not disrupted flow of fave camera spots. Lighting may be different Saturday night as well?
Looking forward to your results,
R/s
TJ

Jan 23, 2016 at 09:30 AM
T1M4NT

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Rolex 24 Hours... Who is going?

Blur09 wrote:
Father and son team, annual family trip. Speed Insider tickets with infield parking close to Tunnel #1 entrance. Missed the Roar, but have many "24's" logged since first time to Daytona in 1971. Looking forward to the changes in competition this year. Will be in place for the Friday Continental as well, hope the infield changes have not disrupted flow of fave camera spots. Lighting may be different Saturday night as well?
Looking forward to your results,
R/s
TJ

That's a good area at the turn 1 tunnel. The infield is still pretty open and the lighting should be very different/better with the new upgrades. They were working on the generators/electrical for all the infield lighting during the roar but that will all be ready this week if it isn't already. The weather looks good... Getting excited! Hope you guys have a great trip and get lots of great photos!

Jan 23, 2016 at 02:50 PM
samwillow
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Rolex 24 Hours... Who is going?

love the racing

Jan 26, 2016 at 07:58 AM
Kenneth Farver
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Rolex 24 Hours... Who is going?

Hope you had a great time. I'd love to see your photos.

Feb 02, 2016 at 05:50 PM
sleepy717
• •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Rolex 24 Hours... Who is going?

Missed it this year. Bummed as a close friend is on the ESM Patron team and they won the race. Hope to see anyone's images.

Feb 02, 2016 at 09:49 PM
T1M4NT

p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Rolex 24 Hours... Who is going?

I'll post some images tomorrow night when I get home from work.

Feb 03, 2016 at 09:46 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.