Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: REDUCED!! Sony 50mm f1.8

Duckysaysquack
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: REDUCED!! Sony 50mm f1.8

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony A6000 Body

Sold

Price: $380.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Camera is in excellent condition, I would rate it 9/10. The only blemish is a dent around the top near the flash. Otherwise the camera has no scratches, paint chips, or other blemishes anywhere else. Updateed to latest firmware. No dead pixels and sensor was just cleaned at a camera shop. Comes with all original accessories - box, strap, cable organizer, battery, AC adapter, USB, and extra charger.

Prices are Paypal net to me + shipping. Local pickup in NYC/NJ also possible. Thanks!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   30 MM Macro Lens (SEL30M35)

Sold

Price: $180.00
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

I bought this on eBay in 2014. There is a ding on the metal near the mount. It's been there since I've gotten it. I've had no issues with it though and the lens performs flawlessly. No box. Comes with lens, front cap, end cap, front hood.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony 50mm f1.8 (SEL50F18)

Sold

Price: $200.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Bought this at B&H in 2013. Superb lens. Great condition. There is a visible fleck off the center, but only visible stopped down a lot. It's never been a problem. Please see pics. Comes with original box, front cap, end cap, lens hood.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Zeiss 12mm f2.8 Touit (Updated firmware)

Sold

Price: $650.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Bought this from Amazon. Condition is 10/10. There's no blemishes or any issues. It's literally been used like 5 times. I bought it as part of a package but never really ended up using it. I have a full frame now so there's even less reason to use it.

The only problem is the rear lens cap that's scratched. I sent it to Zeiss to have the firmware updated to be compatible with PDAF and they sent it back to me with a scratched up lens cap (not my original lens cap). I didn't complain since it's just a lens cap. If you don't care about scratches on the lens cap then this is a perfect lens.

Edited on Mar 16, 2016 at 09:40 AM · View previous versions

Jan 18, 2016 at 11:02 PM
Duckysaysquack
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: REDUCED!! Sony 50mm f1.8

Pics of the Zeiss Touit

Edited on Feb 10, 2016 at 11:48 PM · View previous versions

Jan 18, 2016 at 11:04 PM
Duckysaysquack
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: REDUCED!! Sony 50mm f1.8

Pics of the 50mm f1.8

Jan 18, 2016 at 11:04 PM
absolutic
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: REDUCED!! Sony 50mm f1.8

my zeiss touit lenses are at Zeiss now being upgraded. Reading this makes me nervous that Zeiss does something weird like exchange lens caps. I am surprised they would do such a thing.

Feb 09, 2016 at 11:18 AM
Duckysaysquack
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: REDUCED!! Sony 50mm f1.8

absolutic wrote:
my zeiss touit lenses are at Zeiss now being upgraded. Reading this makes me nervous that Zeiss does something weird like exchange lens caps. I am surprised they would do such a thing.

Yes, I was a bit upset when they did this as mine was PRISTINE! But in the end, it was just an end cap so I figured it wasn't worth the hassle. I made sure my lens's serial numbers matched though :]

Feb 10, 2016 at 11:49 PM
absolutic
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: REDUCED!! Sony 50mm f1.8

Duckysaysquack wrote:
Yes, I was a bit upset when they did this as mine was PRISTINE! But in the end, it was just an end cap so I figured it wasn't worth the hassle. I made sure my lens's serial numbers matched though :]

Well I got back my Touit Lenses from Zeiss and now my 12/2.8 has a scratch on the barrel!!!! I guess Zeiss USA just has a nasty habit of handling lenses ..... now the condition went to 9 from 10. Thank you Zeiss. Last time I am sending something to Zeiss USA.

Feb 14, 2016 at 10:25 PM
Duckysaysquack
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: REDUCED!! Sony 50mm f1.8

absolutic wrote:
Well I got back my Touit Lenses from Zeiss and now my 12/2.8 has a scratch on the barrel!!!! I guess Zeiss USA just has a nasty habit of handling lenses ..... now the condition went to 9 from 10. Thank you Zeiss. Last time I am sending something to Zeiss USA.

I would call them out on that...that's not acceptable.

Feb 14, 2016 at 11:13 PM
Buffalonian
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: REDUCED!! Sony 50mm f1.8

Duckysaysquack wrote:
I am literally laughing at you people ... lol. Please tell me this is a joke.
I would call them out on that...that's not acceptable.

Feb 18, 2016 at 09:03 PM
Chuck Coyne
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sold: REDUCED!! Sony 50mm f1.8

Tag for feedback.

Feb 24, 2016 at 11:01 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.