Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Canon 70-200 2.8 ii, Canon 100L 2.8 macro

jmestella
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 70-200 2.8 ii, Canon 100L 2.8 macro

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 70-200 2.8 ii

Sold

Price: $1,625.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Paypal feels included. I will cover usps priority shipping plus insurance with tracking and signature confirmation

Excellent condition,optics are flawless. No dust, fungus issues etc. B+W uv filter on since taking it out of the box. I'm the first owner and this was purchased back in 2013 from an authorized canon retailer. Will come with box, manuals, original canon pouch and b+w uv filter.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 100L 2.8

Sold

Price: $725.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Paypal feels included. I will cover usps priority shipping plus insurance with tracking and signature confirmation

Never been mounted, purchased 2 weeks ago and just don't want to lose money on the restocking fees (bought another macro). UD date code, authorized retailer purchase. Essentially new, other than me taking it out of the box to snap pics.

Edited on Jan 21, 2016 at 04:33 PM · View previous versions

Jan 18, 2016 at 03:35 PM
index2421

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 70-200 2.8 ii, Canon 100L 2.8 macro

Bump for 70-200 II - LOVE this glass every way to Sunday. Rarely leaves my 1DM4. Lightning fast and crazy sharp. Local newsie talked me into the VII when it came out, and I'm so glad I paid the premium over the VI.

Jan 19, 2016 at 04:53 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.