Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Withdrawn: [or FT] price lowered- Tokina 17-35 F4 FX lens Nikon Mount

mlbsport
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: [or FT] price lowered- Tokina 17-35 F4 FX lens Nikon Mount

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Tokina AT-X 17-35 IF FX Nikon Mount Wide Angle Zoom lens

Withdrawn

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Canada Post

I have Tokina wide angle zoom lens for sale or trade.
I am a second owner of this lens and I have original box and everything except the lens cap. (I have a generic lens cap).
It has Hoya 82mm UV filter on and will include it with the sale/trade.
No marks, scratches or fungus on the glasses.
It works perfectly fine with my d610.
As you can see from the photo, gold circle around the Tokina lettering on the body of the lens is bit wore off but otherwise in very good condition.

Trade: I am looking to trade with Nikon mount full-frame prime lens somewhere between 20mm - 35mm or 85mm lens. (i.e., Nikon 35 1.8 fx, Nikon 28mm 1.8, Sigma 35.4, Tamron 35.8, Nikon 85 1.8G). I am open to trade options so let me know what you have!

Sale: Otherwise I am looking for 350USD. Basic shipping included (if you want the insurance, you are responsible for the fee).

Reason for sale: I am more prime lens type guy I think. I rather take faster lens over the convenience of zoom lens

Thanks

Side

Glasses

Jan 14, 2016 at 07:10 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.