Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Fujifilm XF 50-140mm f2.8 R LM OIS WR

loneoakstudios
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Fujifilm XF 50-140mm f2.8 R LM OIS WR

Fujifilm XF 50-140mm f2.8 R LM OIS WR

Sold

Price: $1,150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground shipping included.

Selling my almost brand new, USA model Fujifilm XF 50-140mm f2.8 R LM OIS WR lens. I have literally used this lens twice. I thought I would use it for weddings with my X-T1, but I just can't seem to pull myself to put down a Nikon body to use the Fuji. I just haven't gotten comfortable enough with the X-T1 yet to make the jump. It is a beautifully sharp lens and really is amazing on the X-T1. I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it. It is in mint condition and comes with all original accessories (front and rear caps, lens hood, tripod mount, etc). The box is a little bit damaged from being stuffed in a closet, but the damage to the box was not done with the lens in it. It has been taken care of and is in great condition.

Asking $1150 NET to me. PayPal Gift or add 2.9% for regular PayPal invoice payment. I have good feedback here from a handful of transactions. I also have 100% positive feedback on eBay under seller name dsbaker1980.

Jan 12, 2016 at 04:18 PM
Dpasghar

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Fujifilm XF 50-140mm f2.8 R LM OIS WR

Tag for feedback

Feb 05, 2016 at 06:31 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.