Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Canon - Complete Enthusiast Kit, 70D, 17-55, 70-200L, 10-18 STM, 1...

bcking98
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon - Complete Enthusiast Kit, 70D, 17-55, 70-200L, 10-18 STM, 18-135 IS STM, FLASHES, 1.4X,& MORE

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 70D w/18-135 IS STM Kit Lens, EW-73 B Lens Hood, RRS L Plate, Canon RC-5 Remote, and Optech Strap

Withdrawn

Price: $825.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Price includes basic USPS shipping in US (lower 48 states).

This is a Canon 70D kit that includes the Canon 18-135 IS STM lens. I purchased this on this site about a year ago. It was new and unopened at that time. This includes everything that came in the box new (body, lens, all caps, battery, unopened strap, usb cable, manuals, etc.). The body and lens are in excellent condition and work as new.

I am also including a RRS B70D L bracket for the camera, a Canon EW-73B lens hood for the 18-135 (no box for the hood), Canon EP-EX 15 Eyepiece Extender, Canon RC-5 Remote, and an Optech strap.

This is priced well below the new or refurbished prices listed on B&H so no low offers please. The price on all listed items includes standard USPS shipping in the US to the lower 48 states. I accept Paypal gift. You are responsible for paying the 3% fee if using regular Paypal.

Please PM me if you have any questions. I have plenty more pictures of each item that I can e-mail upon request. I have switched systems so all my Canon stuff will no longer be used. It has served me well, but it is all boxed up and ready for a new home. I prefer to sell it all together at this time. I baby my equipment so it has been well taken care of for hobbyist use. Feel free to make me an offer if you want to purchase everything. I am willing to reduce prices slightly to account for saved shipping expenses only if you purchase multiple items.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 70-200 f/4 L IS Lens with Canon A II (W) Tripod Ring

Withdrawn

Price: $800.00
Shipping instructions: Price includes basic USPS shipping in US (lower 48 states).

This is an excellent Canon 70-200 f/4 L IS lens. It comes with the original box, soft pouch, caps, all paperwork, and the Canon A II(W) lens tripod collar. The glass and lens/collar are clean. The lens hood does show some typical rub marks.

This is priced well below the new or refurbished prices listed on B&H so no low offers please. The price on all listed items includes standard USPS shipping in the US to the lower 48 states. I accept Paypal gift. You are responsible for paying the 3% fee if using regular Paypal.

Please PM me if you have any questions. I have plenty more pictures of each item that I can e-mail upon request. I have switched systems so all my Canon stuff will no longer be used. It has served me well, but it is all boxed up and ready for a new home. I prefer to sell it all together at this time. I baby my equipment so it has been well taken care of for hobbyist use. Feel free to make me an offer if you want to purchase everything. I am willing to reduce prices slightly to account for saved shipping expenses only if you purchase multiple items.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 17-55 f/2.8 IS Lens w/ Canon EW-83J Lens Hood and Filters

Withdrawn

Price: $550.00

I bought this lens directly from Canon about 1 year ago. It was a refurbished lens and comes with the box and all paperwork. The lens and glass look new. It comes with the refurbished box and paperwork.

I am including the Canon EW-83J lens hood with the lens. It does have some typical rub marks, but attaches/functions as new. I am also including a Nikon 77mm circular polarizer, a Nikon HN-34 screw in lens hood for the cp, and a Nikon 77mm A2 filter with the lens. I have kept a filter on this lens at all times to help seal it from dust.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon Flash Setup - 580 EX II, 550 EX, CP-E3 and CP-E2 Battery Packs, ST-E2, Off Camera Shoe Cord 2

Withdrawn

Price: $400.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

This is a great wireless flash setup and perfect for a mini studio setup. It includes:

Canon 580 EX II flash - comes with case, stand, box and manual, but it is missing the rubber protector that covers where the flash connects to the camera. This doesn't have any impact on the function. It does have a few minor rub marks, but works great.

Canon 550 EX flash - It includes the case, stand, box, and manual. It is at work so I will add pictures of it ASAP. It does have rub marks and shows signs of use, but it works well.

Canon Battery packs CP-E2 and CP-E3 (1 of each). I bought these used on FM. They both come with the case and the CP-E3 includes the battery cartridge. I do not have the box or paperwork for these. They work as new and really increase the flash recycle time.

Canon ST-E2 Wireless Speedlite Transmitter. It functions as new and includes the case, box, and manual.

I will also include a Gary Fong Lightspere II that fits the flashes.

Canon Off Camera Shoe Cord 2 - includes the box.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 10-18 f/4.5-5.6 EF-S IS STM Lens with EW-73C Lens Hood

Sold

Price: $200.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

I purchased this lens from B&H about one year ago. It was a refurbished lens. It includes the box and paperwork that came with it. I am also including the lens hood and its box. The body and glass appear as new, but I did notice a dust speck behind the rear element when taking pictures of it for this post. I have not noticed any effect on image quality. I would have labeled it a 10 if I hadn't noticed it.

Please PM me if you have any questions. I have plenty more pictures of each item that I can e-mail upon request. I have switched systems so all my Canon stuff will no longer be used. It has served me well, but it is all boxed up and ready for a new home. I baby my equipment so it has been well taken care of for hobbyist use. Feel free to make me an offer if you want to purchase everything. I am willing to reduce prices slightly to account for saved shipping expenses only if you purchase multiple items.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 50 f/1.4 Lens with Lens Hood

Withdrawn

Price: $220.00

I have a lightly used Canon EF 50 f/1.4 lens with a Pearson LHC-ES71II aftermarket lens hood. I do not have a box for the lens, but it includes both caps. It was purchased on FM. The lens and glass look brand new, but the caps/ lens hood show typical wear. I sent it to Canon for service about 1 year ago and now works as good as new.

Please PM me if you have any questions. I have plenty more pictures of each item that I can e-mail upon request. I have switched systems so all my Canon stuff will no longer be used. It has served me well, but it is all boxed up and ready for a new home. I baby my equipment so it has been well taken care of for hobbyist use. Feel free to make me an offer if you want to purchase everything. I am willing to reduce prices slightly to account for saved shipping expenses only if you purchase multiple items.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 1.4x II Extender

Sold

Price: $140.00

This is a Canon EF 1.4x II Extender. I purchased it on FM. It includes both caps, the pouch, box, and paperwork. I would label it a 10, but it has 2 marks on the side and the caps have some wear marks. The glass is perfect.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon Accessories (BG-E14 Grip, Extension tubes, Kenko 2X, Angle Finder, and TC-80N3 Remote)

Withdrawn

Price: $1.00

Canon BG=E14 Grip for 70D w/ extra battery - $100
The grip is like new. It includes both battery trays, connector cover, an extra Canon LP-E6 battery, and the box.

Extension Tube Set - $100
I have a Canon EF 12 II Extension tube. It is like new, but the cabs have rub marks and is missing the box. I am also including a Kenko Automatic Extension Tube Set for Canon EOS. It includes 3 tubes (12mm, 20mm, and 36mm), the pouch, caps, and box. It works as new.

Kenko Teleplus Pro 300 DG 2X Extender - $75
It includes the caps, pouch, and box.

Canon Angle Finder C - $90
It includes the original attachments, pouch, and box. Works as new.

Canon TC-80N3 Timer Remote Controller - $60
It includes the box and manual. It works as new but needs batteries.

The price on all listed items includes standard USPS shipping in the US to the lower 48 states. I accept Paypal gift. You are responsible for paying the 3% fee if using regular Paypal.

70D Kit

70D Kit

70D Kit

18-135 IS STM

18-135 IS STM

Edited on Jan 23, 2016 at 12:44 PM · View previous versions

Jan 10, 2016 at 03:33 AM
bcking98
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon - Complete Enthusiast Kit, 70D, 17-55, 70-200L, 10-18 STM, 18-135 IS STM, FLASHES, 1.4X,& MORE

More Pics

70-200 f/4 L IS Lens

70-200 f/4 L IS Lens

70-200 f/4 L IS Lens

Jan 16, 2016 at 01:19 AM
bcking98
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon - Complete Enthusiast Kit, 70D, 17-55, 70-200L, 10-18 STM, 18-135 IS STM, FLASHES, 1.4X,& MORE

More Pics

Canon 17-55 f/2.8 IS Lens

Canon 17-55 f/2.8 IS Lens

Jan 16, 2016 at 01:23 AM
bcking98
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Canon - Complete Enthusiast Kit, 70D, 17-55, 70-200L, 10-18 STM, 18-135 IS STM, FLASHES, 1.4X,& MORE

More Pics

Flash Kit Items

Flash Kit Items

Flash Kit Items

Flash Kit Items

Flash Kit Items

Jan 16, 2016 at 01:26 AM
bcking98
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Canon - Complete Enthusiast Kit, 70D, 17-55, 70-200L, 10-18 STM, 18-135 IS STM, FLASHES, 1.4X,& MORE

More Pics

Canon 10-18 EF-S IS STM Lens

Jan 16, 2016 at 01:29 AM
bcking98
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Canon - Complete Enthusiast Kit, 70D, 17-55, 70-200L, 10-18 STM, 18-135 IS STM, FLASHES, 1.4X,& MORE

More Pics

Canon EF 1.4x II TC

Canon EF 1.4x II TC

Canon EF 1.4x II TC

Jan 16, 2016 at 01:40 AM
bcking98
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Canon - Complete Enthusiast Kit, 70D, 17-55, 70-200L, 10-18 STM, 18-135 IS STM, FLASHES, 1.4X,& MORE

More Pics

Canon BG-E14 Grip for 70D

Jan 16, 2016 at 01:44 AM
bcking98
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: Canon - Complete Enthusiast Kit, 70D, 17-55, 70-200L, 10-18 STM, 18-135 IS STM, FLASHES, 1.4X,& MORE

More Pics

Extension Tubes

Kenko 2x TC

Kenko 2x TC

Jan 16, 2016 at 01:49 AM
fdoublev

p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sold: Canon - Complete Enthusiast Kit, 70D, 17-55, 70-200L, 10-18 STM, 18-135 IS STM, FLASHES, 1.4X,& MORE

PM sent.

Jan 16, 2016 at 07:39 PM
JVthePT
• •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Sold: Canon - Complete Enthusiast Kit, 70D, 17-55, 70-200L, 10-18 STM, 18-135 IS STM, FLASHES, 1.4X,& MORE

PM coming

Jan 17, 2016 at 08:24 PM
Mike Levin
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Sold: Canon - Complete Enthusiast Kit, 70D, 17-55, 70-200L, 10-18 STM, 18-135 IS STM, FLASHES, 1.4X,& MORE

PM sent for 10-18

Jan 19, 2016 at 08:58 PM
Mike Levin
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Sold: Canon - Complete Enthusiast Kit, 70D, 17-55, 70-200L, 10-18 STM, 18-135 IS STM, FLASHES, 1.4X,& MORE

Payment sent for the 10-18.

Jan 19, 2016 at 10:08 PM
firegs

p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Sold: Canon - Complete Enthusiast Kit, 70D, 17-55, 70-200L, 10-18 STM, 18-135 IS STM, FLASHES, 1.4X,& MORE

tag for feedback

Feb 09, 2016 at 10:43 AM
hvdinh01

p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Sold: Canon - Complete Enthusiast Kit, 70D, 17-55, 70-200L, 10-18 STM, 18-135 IS STM, FLASHES, 1.4X,& MORE

withdrawn ?

Feb 24, 2016 at 05:45 PM
hvdinh01

p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Sold: Canon - Complete Enthusiast Kit, 70D, 17-55, 70-200L, 10-18 STM, 18-135 IS STM, FLASHES, 1.4X,& MORE

Tag

Feb 27, 2016 at 11:23 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.