Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2016 · homepage: slideshow or grid?

J.Andrew

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · homepage: slideshow or grid?

heikoM wrote:
That make sense to me in a way...

I changed it up a bit. Opinions?

http://hamburg-hochzeitsfotografen.de

heiko

Hi heiko! I viewed it on my older 15" mac book and my I phone. I like it! I think it is a good combination. It loaded very quickly which is great! The mobile version is nice also! The only critiques I would add is that on my mac book the menu is light gray and just a tad harder to see against the white. The other mention here would be in the gallery. It would be nice to have thumbnails below the gallery slide show. That way a potential client can kind of see whats coming. (or click that particular image they like) just in case they don't have time to click the arrow through. I would also add the from the blog section like you have on the home page to the gallery section below the slide show. That way they can have the ability to see your latest work without clicking back to home or menu. The last mention. Is to have a call to action on there also. Ex: A button stating "Love what you see? Have questions? Ready to book? click here type of thing that goes to your contact page. That way your potential client can do everything they need right from that page. Anything to make it easier on them to get a hold of you quickly without looking around. If I think of anything else, I will chime in, but I do like it and I think you will do well with it!

-Jay

Jan 08, 2016 at 10:35 AM
DigMeTX
• • •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · homepage: slideshow or grid?

Maybe I'm in the minority with this opinion but it seems pretty wordy for a landing page.

Jan 08, 2016 at 11:06 AM
heikoM
• • • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · homepage: slideshow or grid?

Thanks Jay, highly appreciate that you took the time!

heiko

Jan 08, 2016 at 11:28 AM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.