Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Withdrawn: 5D2 for 16-35 f4 or 70-200 2.8 non IS

gipper53
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: 5D2 for 16-35 f4 or 70-200 2.8 non IS

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 5D2

Withdrawn

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Looking to trade a near-mint 5D2 for either of the above Canon lenses in similar condition. I'm the original owner of this USA model camera, and it comes with box, manuals, all original accessories, and an extra Watson battery. Both batteries hold good charge. Camera has 9K on the shutter (yes, under 10,000), and I never used it for video.

Camera is about as clean and low mileage a 5D2 as you'll find. Only imperfections are a tiny scratch on the lower left corner under the "trash" button (circled in photo), slight shininess of the CF door from handling, and a few specs of dust in the viewfinder. I baby my equipment and its condition reflects this. Has Zagg Invisibleshield protectors on both screens. I can send more pics for those interested.

I'm NOT looking to sell the camera outright at this time. Not looking for grey-market or non-US lenses either. Trades within Continental 48-states preferred for shipping reasons.

Please PM with any interest.

Thanks,
Gipper

Jan 04, 2016 at 12:50 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.