Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · FS: Olympus 43 gear sale!

ryan21
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Olympus 43 gear sale!

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Olympus E1 + Grip / original owner, boxes, chargers, manuals etc.

Withdrawn

Price: $100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free CONUS UPS Ground

I struggle to sell such a wonderful camera. This thing was revolutionary! You will NOT find an E1 in such great shape. Very low actuations and in superb condition. Ask me if you want to see more photos Comes with original grip and batteries.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Panasonic - Leica 25mm Summilux 1.4 for 43 (not m43)

Withdrawn

Price: $325.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

This was one of my all time favorite lenses for this format. Super sharp, great Bokeh and fast! In wonderful working order both optically and cosmetically, hasn't been used in a while. Like all of my gear, really well taken care of. You will not be disappointed with this!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Olympus E3 + HLD-4 Grip & Batteries

Available

Price: $200.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Was my workhorse camera for a number of years until the E5 came out. I think it has less than 25k actuations on the shutter. Works great, included with the camera are three batteries as well as the HLD-4 Battery grip.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Olympus OMD-EM5 + Panasonic 20mm 1.7 MkI

Withdrawn

Price: $400.00

This OMD became my workhorse after I started switching away from 4/3. Not many clicks on it. In really good condition. Never dropped or otherwise. Comes with the wonderfully awesome Panasonic 20mm.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Olympus Pen EP3 w/ 14-42 kit + VF2 Viewfinder

Withdrawn

Price: $550.00

I loved my EP1 and when the EP3 came out it was a great improvement in all the right ways without messing up the formula. This camera was used side by side with my other E-System gear so it doesn’t show a lot of use. Great condition in every way! Comes with 14-42mm kit (the newer version) as well as the Olympus Pen VF-2 Viewfinder.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Olympus Pen EP1 w/ 14-42mm kit

Available

Price: $550.00

The original digital Pen! What a fun camera. This begin my transition into mirrorless which has been quite a wonderful journey. In very good condition. Used very lightly like most of my gear. Comes with the 14-42 kit lens and original box etc.

Edited on Mar 14, 2016 at 04:18 PM · View previous versions

Jan 02, 2016 at 04:29 PM
ryan21
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Olympus 43 gear sale!

More photos!

Jan 02, 2016 at 04:31 PM
ryan21
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Olympus 43 gear sale!

More photos:

Jan 02, 2016 at 04:36 PM
rrwilliams64
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Olympus 43 gear sale!

pm sent

Jan 03, 2016 at 12:38 PM
ryan21
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · FS: Olympus 43 gear sale!

rrwilliams64 asked if there was in deed an OMD grip. I do have it (not in the photo I took, sorry about that). It is in the original Oly box.

Jan 03, 2016 at 08:55 PM
velleityx

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · FS: Olympus 43 gear sale!

do you have pictures of item #4? / more info about the condition and what comes with the item?

Jan 16, 2016 at 09:12 PM
ryan21
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · FS: Olympus 43 gear sale!

Velleityx here are some more information. Everything is in great condition. Less than normal wear. Mostly dust from not being used. No cracks or dents etc. Rubber is in great condition too.

Here are some photos:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/66n8dq2dhklstyl/AAByPdt1sH9YriMx28AVHA2_a?dl=0

Jan 17, 2016 at 04:23 PM
Aleemc

p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · FS: Olympus 43 gear sale!

Hi,
Would you ship the E1 to uk for the asking price can pay via PayPal.
Do not mind if you use snail mail !!
Regards
Aleem

Mar 14, 2016 at 03:53 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.