Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · FS: Epson R2880 printer + paper + some ink

Neil vN
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Epson R2880 printer + paper + some ink

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Epson R2880 printer + paper + some ink

Available

Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: UPS ground to CONUS - extra $50

My Epson R2880 is for sale. Plus a bunch of paper, and some ink cartridges.
(Some of the boxes of paper are still unopened.)

I just printed a few test prints after cleaning the heads ... and it looks fine to me.

I'd like $700 but am open to offers.
$50 shipping via UPS ground.
I am in northern NJ if you want to pick it up.

Here's the sales pitch:

You've seen all the discussions about how you should print your images, and not leave it on your hard drive. Show them off! And by printing them, you (in a way at least) safeguard them for the future. What a wonderful forward-thinking idea. Your grandchildren's grandchildren will love you for this .. even though they will only know you through your photographs. Still, the legacy!

So here is your chance to print your own photos at home!

I am letting go of my superb Epson R2880 for a really good price of $700. I am open to haggling. Upwards preferably.

$700 for local pickup from me here in NJ. Add $50 for shipping to the lower USA.

This includes that pile of printing paper you see in the boxes. Some of them still unopened. There are also some inks cartridges.

So how about it! Embrace the idea entirely of having your masterpieces printed ... and have the fun of doing so yourself. Win-win. You have fun. Win-win for me since I can clear up some funds for other uses, and clear up some office space.

This will make both of us happy! What a way to ring in the new year! I feel the excitement already.

Jan 02, 2016 at 01:36 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.