Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2016 · Negative Google Review

Brian Virts
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Negative Google Review

I wonder what the Karmic return is for doing this to someone?

Jan 04, 2016 at 11:26 AM
ricardovaste
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Negative Google Review

A few years back someone pointed out to me on FB that I'd left a 1 star review at a restaurant. They were surprised, as were I, because we'd both obviously enjoyed being there the couple of times we had - it was somewhere I enjoyed and only spoke positively of to others. What I think happened was I'd gone to look for an address or phone number and had somehow pressed on the review star in passing - with touch screen, it can happen, if you're being clumsy and or in a rush. Or just not paying attention. The detail with this is that the restaurant had long gone out of business anyway, so it was meaningless. But just to say, with touch screens, these things can happen by mistake as well.

That may be the case with yours. Or it's spam. But regardless, I don't think it'll do much or any damage. There is more to google than your review rating. No one will look at it and turn away elsewhere, and if they do, you don't want such fickle, retarded clients anyway.

Jan 04, 2016 at 11:43 AM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.