FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sh*t The Bed - You Lot Make Me Laugh

tonyhart
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sh*t The Bed - You Lot Make Me Laugh

So, it may simply be the huge volume of madeira wine that I've imbibed this Christmas (Merry Festive Season you salubrious FM Citizens) but having a read of the forum this evening I've basically just been cackling maniacally. Seriously, you lot make me laugh - in a good way. I'm now going to highlight some excellent comedy posts - you could call it the Occasional and Utterly Informal Fred Miranda Wedding Photography Forum Comedy Awards (OUIFMWPFCA). Or perhaps something more catchy...

If you get name checked, well done, your tufty club badges are enroute.

In "bride requesting to see all pics help?"

DONIV wrote:
when you go to a fancy restaurant, does the chef give you the guts and bones or just the juicy breasts?

In "Warming up an engagement/wedding subject that doesn't like their photo taken"

TTLKurtis wrote:
I keep a tiny satchel with chunks of ripped beef jerky attached to my belt. Whenever the guy does a good thing, I give him a little piece followed by a manly pat on the ass (keeping a completely flat, stiff hand is crucial here... floppy hand or a little curl feels like grab-assin')... then say 'Good job, sport.'

In the 'Worst' category of "2015 :: Best and Worst Purchases"

ricardovaste wrote:
Worst.

1. Huge table that was meant to be solid oak, which turned out to be chipboard with veneer.
2. Made to measure jacket which isn't up to scratch.
3. Tickets to watch Bond. What a let down that was.

Just a few that stood out. Feel free to share the comedy, intentional or incidental, below.

Merry New Year all!

Dec 30, 2015 at 06:57 PM
tonyhart
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sh*t The Bed - You Lot Make Me Laugh

And possibly the best of the lot... my fiancée was creasing at this:

In: "Photography tips for the Bride - editorial"

TTLKurtis wrote:
Tell your friends and family to shut up with the 'It's your day, they aren't going to start the ceremony without you, take all the time you need' - No, stupid, no you cannot just dilly dally all you want. If you do that, you're not going to have time for the portraits you wanted, and your friend is just trying to calm you down and isn't thinking about all the things that are impacted by you running behind. For example, ceremony starts 30 minutes late plus your officiant had a moment of divine inspiration and added an extra 45min
...Show more

Dec 30, 2015 at 07:01 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.