Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Phottix Laso with 600EX-RT & Fujifilm X-T1 ?

mfoto
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Phottix Laso with 600EX-RT & Fujifilm X-T1 ?

I have used the Phottix Laso with my 600 EX-RT flash on a 5DsR. Works great.

I have now sold the 5DsR and was hoping I could trigger the 600EX RT using my Fujifilm X-T1?

So far I haven't had success... anyone have any tips or suggestions to alternative triggers?

Dec 30, 2015 at 06:34 PM
FIGTREES
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Phottix Laso with 600EX-RT & Fujifilm X-T1 ?

Try the Yongnuo 622-C receiver and the Yongnuo TX-622 transmitter. Work great for OCF with the XT-1 (forced flash setting) with on camera manual controls for the flash power. Very inexpensive and works every time

Joel

Dec 31, 2015 at 05:05 PM
mfoto
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Phottix Laso with 600EX-RT & Fujifilm X-T1 ?

FIGTREES wrote:
Try the Yongnuo 622-C receiver and the Yongnuo TX-622 transmitter. Work great for OCF with the XT-1 (forced flash setting) with on camera manual controls for the flash power. Very inexpensive and works every time

Joel

Thanks Joel. I will check these out.

Jan 02, 2016 at 11:46 AM
dmward
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Phottix Laso with 600EX-RT & Fujifilm X-T1 ?

The Yongnou version of the EX-E3RT has a legacy mode that will work with the XT-1
It provides all the Gr Manual controls to the speedlite from the EX-E3. The Legacy mode turns off the control pins so that only the X-sync fire pin works to fire the speedlite.

When I was testing it for YN, I found that I could fire multiple 600EX-RTs in ETTL via a Canon camera and then get the same power settings when shooting with an XT-1 and the YN E3 in legacy mode.

That worked because the YN in legacy mode requires that one change the settings then do a test fire to end the information to the speedlites. That sets them and then the camera can fire them via x-sync as often as you want without the settings changing.

Jan 03, 2016 at 01:28 PM

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.