Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Gitzo GM5561T Monopod, Nikon TC-20E III.... Nikon, Canon, or Sony

T_Gordon
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Gitzo GM5561T Monopod, Nikon TC-20E III.... Nikon, Canon, or Sony

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Gitzo GM5561T Monopod

Sold

Price: $285.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

I have a Gitzo GM5561T Monopod I purchased a few months back from another forum member I no longer need. I thought I was going to use it often with my 200mm f2 VRII but only have once to test it out. The mounting plate shows some signs of use but in perfect working order with no deep scratches/gouges of any sorts on the carbon. I'll get some pictures of it soon if needed.

I also have a like new RRS monopod head with quick release lever I may part with as well if interested in a combo deal.

Note: I'm currently deployed overseas so shipping could take up to 3 weeks via USPS Priority but should arrive sooner.

Price includes PayPal and shipping!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon TC-20E III

Sold

Price: $280.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

I also have a Nikon TC-20E III I bought thinking I'd use it a lot but haven't and don't think I will. It was also purchased a few months ago from here on the forums but was not given the box or pouch. What's pictured is all I have.

Note: I'm currently deployed overseas so shipping could take up to 3 weeks via USPS Priority but should arrive sooner.

Price includes PayPal and shipping!

Dec 26, 2015 at 09:45 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.