Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Withdrawn: Fujica GS645 Pro GS 645 Folder, Just Serviced, A Beauty!!

Captmatt
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Fujica GS645 Pro GS 645 Folder, Just Serviced, A Beauty!!

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fujica GS 645 Pro Folder with 75mm Fujinon Lens

Withdrawn

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority flat rate for USA, 12.00

This is a great example of the Fuji 645 folder, in excellent cosmetic condition and superb operating condition. Just serviced recently by Camera Wiz, Frank Marshman, receipt in photo section. New bellows, cables, etc. All functions tested and working. Clean viewfinder, and lens is also clean and clear. .
This was the second repair by Frank, and included redoing the shutter release assembly and adding new bellows. I have discovered now that the meter is about 3 stops off. I don't want to send it back to Frank and wait another 8 months ( he is retired now and works at his own pace. I think it is probably an easy adjustment. The meter matches my R8 pretty closely if Fuji is set to ASA 100 and Leica is set to 400. A new board is available on Ebay for 40.00 if needed. It may just need an adjustment. Just don't want to mess with it anymore. Willing to sell for 300.00 with no returns, unless some other function does not work on arrival. Paypal 3% and postage additional Will also consider trades for Panasonic LX 100 (plus cash)..

Edited on Jan 27, 2016 at 03:13 PM · View previous versions

Dec 26, 2015 at 03:37 PM
Captmatt
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Fujica GS645 Pro GS 645 Folder, Just Serviced, A Beauty!!

More photos

Dec 26, 2015 at 03:43 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.