Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: SOLD Leica Monochrom 246 with accessories LNIB

insideline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: SOLD Leica Monochrom 246 with accessories LNIB

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   SOLD FS Leica 246 Monochrom LNIB with accessories.

Sold

Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: I will split 3 day shipping within the US.

SOLD Leica 246 Monochrome, LNIB. Due to failing eyesight I am reluctantly selling my 246 Monochrome to fund the new SL. After shooting with Leica Rangefinders for over 40 years this is a difficult change. The camera is as new, all test shots were done in my home or on my property to assess if I could in fact focus consistently. 3 Leica batteries- 2 with boxes, Leica +1 Diopter with box, Leica leather half case no box, all cables, strap, manuals, boxes etc. I cannot see a mark or blemish to distinguish from new. $0000 to me for all via PayPal. I will split 3 day FedEx shipping within lower continental US. PM for phone number to discuss.
Update, I spoke to the US authorized Leica dealer today where the Monochrome was purchased, and they will honor the full Leica warranty for this camera.
If this helps I am willing to sell the complete LNIB original Monochrome 246 for and I will sell the two extra Leica batteries and the Leica +1 diopter in a separate auction.

Leica 246 kit, with 3 batteries, +1 Diopter, Leica half case

Edited on Dec 30, 2015 at 08:30 AM · View previous versions

Dec 23, 2015 at 10:59 AM
gilgabo
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: SOLD Leica Monochrom 246 with accessories LNIB

Great price!

Dec 23, 2015 at 11:41 AM
Abdulla556

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: SOLD Leica Monochrom 246 with accessories LNIB

first time thinking of buying something from this site, what is the payment mechanism here? Are you going to use eBay to complete the transaction?

Dec 26, 2015 at 03:25 PM
Joshua Lowe
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: SOLD Leica Monochrom 246 with accessories LNIB

tag for feedback

Jan 05, 2016 at 06:32 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.