New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Model Alexandra Tikerpuu in Haute Couture for STYLE Magazine

benjikan
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Model Alexandra Tikerpuu in Haute Couture for STYLE Magazine

First Off…Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All of You!

For those of you who like fashion photography, here is my newest Haute Couture shoot for STYLE Magazine.

“Pride of Paris”, more lively and joyfull than ever, in its bohemian and romantic district of Montmartre, the alluring and charming Alexandra Tikerpuu lensed by Benjamin Kanarek, takes a magical tour on the stone studded streets wearing radiant vibrant seasonal tones of the Haute Couture Collections designed by the likes of Valentino, Jean Paul Gaultier, Viktor and Rolf, Schiaparelli, Atelier Versace, Dior, Elie Saab, Armani Privé, Chanel…

Link Here: http://benjaminkanarekblog.com/eudm

Dec 21, 2015 at 04:23 PM
Danner
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Model Alexandra Tikerpuu in Haute Couture for STYLE Magazine

Very nice series, and Alexandra is perhaps the loveliest model of yours I have seen.

But, that yellow bicycle is positively wretched. Please PhotoShop that out of the image ;-)

- Dan

Dec 21, 2015 at 05:20 PM
Charles Loy
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Model Alexandra Tikerpuu in Haute Couture for STYLE Magazine

Merry and Happy back to you. Wonderful series, Alexandra is fantastic and I like the yellow bike with flat tires as shown above and in the blog. Not to excited about that target type dress she wears, however. Thanks for keeping us up on what you are doing.

Dec 21, 2015 at 09:10 PM
benjikan
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Model Alexandra Tikerpuu in Haute Couture for STYLE Magazine

Charles Loy wrote:
Merry and Happy back to you. Wonderful series, Alexandra is fantastic and I like the yellow bike with flat tires as shown above and in the blog. Not to excited about that target type dress she wears, however. Thanks for keeping us up on what you are doing.

The dress is "Armani" Prive...

Dec 22, 2015 at 01:23 PM
travelair
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Model Alexandra Tikerpuu in Haute Couture for STYLE Magazine

As a cyclist, I thought perhaps the monochrome yellow bicycles might be analogous to the white painted "ghost bikes," which are cyclist placed memorials. A little digging shows they are not, but still had me distracted from the main subject.

Dec 22, 2015 at 04:02 PM
benjikan
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Model Alexandra Tikerpuu in Haute Couture for STYLE Magazine

Another Sample:

Dec 28, 2015 at 10:39 AM
Kerry Pierce
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Model Alexandra Tikerpuu in Haute Couture for STYLE Magazine

Interesting and very nicely done series, Ben. I agree, she is quite lovely, probably the most attractive to me, that I have seen of the models you've shot. Not that they would care. I like the way she was interacting with you.

The dress that looks like a bullseye is really something. Cutting edge stuff, I suppose. Unfortunately, I wouldn't know an Armani from any other.

thanks
Kerry

Dec 28, 2015 at 12:40 PM

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.