Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · FS: Canon lenses - 50 Macro - trades considered

rebelshooter
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Canon lenses - 50 Macro - trades considered

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   6D with BGE-13 plus

Sold

Price: $1,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS priority.

Revamping the kit. Selling a lightly used 6D with Canon BGE13 grip with some extras.
Camera is about a year and a half old with right at 9K on the shutter cosmetically and functionally in 9+ condition. Will include Canon grip with 2 Sterling Tek batteries, charger, strap, manuals 2 32GB Transcend SD cards and boxes for camera and grip. Camera box is for the kit but the lens is already sold.
I ship USPS priority, I will cover shipping, you cover any Paypal fees.
As for trades, just picked up a 7DII so looking for 17-22, 10-22, 24 2.8IS, BGE16. May consider others.
Offers considered. Pics will be coming soon

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   17-40 F4.0 L

Sold

Price: $475.00

Selling 17-40 L. Comes with both caps and hood, no box. Lens has performed great on the 6D, I have always been pleased with the results. Cosmetically and functionally 9+
As for trades, just picked up a 7DII so looking for 17-22, 10-22, 24 2.8IS, BGE16. May consider others.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 35 2.0 IS

Withdrawn

Price: $435.00

Selling 35 2.0 IS, love this lens on FF, little long for me on crop. Has always performed fantastically and I have been pleased with the results. Will come with lens, caps and third party hood, no box.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 85 1.8

Sold

Price: $275.00

Selling 85 1.8. What can be said, fantastic lens, one of Canon's best bang for the buck lenses on the market. Don't do much in portraits anymore so gonna let this beauty go. Len, caps, third party hood, box for lens (not for hood).

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 50 2.5 compact macro

Available

Price: $180.00

Selling 50 2.5 Compact Macro. Great little lens just doesn't get used. Turns out I am not really much into macro. Great shape and a top notch performer. Comes with lens and caps only.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   24 2.8 non IS

Available

Price: $190.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Selling Canon 24 2.8 (non IS). Great little lens, small and compact. Like this on a crop as a walkaround, looking to upgrade to the IS version. Comes with lens, caps and third partly hood only.

Edited on Jan 22, 2016 at 09:00 AM · View previous versions

Dec 19, 2015 at 11:25 AM
rebelshooter
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Canon lenses - 50 Macro - trades considered

Christmas price drops.

Dec 24, 2015 at 09:46 AM
sledavis

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Canon lenses - 50 Macro - trades considered

Sent PM! Thank you!

Dec 24, 2015 at 11:27 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.