Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Withdrawn: Sony A7RII Bundle $3350

AM4L
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Sony A7RII Bundle $3350

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony A7RII Camera Bundle - US Buyrs only

Withdrawn

Price: $3,350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Price includes Shipping ground insured to valid US address.

This is for a pretty new Sony A7RII in excellent condition. It includes the original box, charger, batteries, manuals as well as a leather half case and Sony 55 F1.8 lens and 3 Nikon Adapters, a Kipon F Adapter, KF Concepts G Adapter and a Fotasy F adapter.

Camera should have less than 3K actuation's, I will get exact count this weekend along with pictures and update the add. Camera is 100% Functional, no issues and very clean. It was purchased from B&H used and has a 5 Year Mac Extend Standard and Transferable Warranty.

Pictures and shutter count to follow tomorrow.

Reason for selling is I just prefer and OVF, camera takes fabulous images and works well with adapted lenses.

Edited on Dec 19, 2015 at 11:58 AM · View previous versions

Dec 18, 2015 at 11:04 AM
hsmooth

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Sony A7RII Bundle $3350

PM'ed

Dec 18, 2015 at 12:01 PM
AM4L
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Sony A7RII Bundle $3350

Folks, I will have to take this back down and relist it. The warranty is only 2 years, and there are some light scuffs on the rear lcd, they don't impact viewing at all and you can only see them at an odd angle of light, however, I am very careful to disclose camera conditions when I sell. Look for a new add and a slightly adjusted price to go with it and full pictures late next week.

Dec 19, 2015 at 11:57 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.