Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Price Drop! Canon 7D Mark II 7D2 w/grip, Tokina 11-16 2.8 II

Bradphoto
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Price Drop! Canon 7D Mark II 7D2 w/grip, Tokina 11-16 2.8 II

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 7D Mark II w/ Canon BG-E16 Grip and 3 batteries

Sold

Price: $1,050.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Buyer pays shipping of your choice. I'll eat the 3% paypal fee. Local Dallas/Ft. Worth Pickup is welcome.

Unfortunately something has come up and I need to sell my gear to get through a tough time. I hate to do it, but priorities are priorities!

Bought his 7DII here on FM back in July. It was in great shape when I bought it and I have barely had it out since getting it. Maybe 10 times or so. Shutter count is at 12,890. It includes a Canon BG-E16 Battery Grip and three batteries (one Canon and two 3rd Party), original box, all accessories/manuals and packaging. This body is in great condition.

Sorry for the iPhone photos, but it's all I have to shoot it with at the moment!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS II USM

Sold

Price: $1,600.00
Shipping instructions: Buyer pays shipping of your choice. I'll eat the 3% paypal fee. Local Dallas/Ft. Worth Pickup is welcome.

Unfortunately something has come up and I need to sell my gear to get through a tough time. I hate to do it, but priorities are priorities!

I bought this lens on POTN probably 2 months ago. I had the original Mark I version and this is a pretty nice step up from that one. The autofocus is lightning fast and accurate. The body of this lens has little if any signs of use. The glass in is great condition as well. I've only had it out to shoot maybe 3 times since getting it. Come with original box, tripod collar, lens pouch, hood, caps and accessories. It absolutely crushes me to have to get rid of this lens, but unfortunately it's gotta go.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Tokina 11-16 f/2.8 II for Canon

Sold

Price: $380.00

This is a lovely wide angle lens with great potential for star/astro photography (along with your everyday wide angle uses). I bought it specifically for star trails and milky way shots and it has performed better than expected! I bought it brand new about two months ago for $479 + tax. Comes with hood/caps. I still have the original box somewhere, I just need to dig it up in my pile of boxes!

Dec 16, 2015 at 07:26 PM
bejon

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Price Drop! Canon 7D Mark II 7D2 w/grip, Tokina 11-16 2.8 II

This sells new for $359 now. I'll offer you $225, shipped to Houston, TX. Please let me know if you are interested.

Dec 26, 2015 at 12:59 PM
pointbob
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Price Drop! Canon 7D Mark II 7D2 w/grip, Tokina 11-16 2.8 II

i offer $226!

Jan 01, 2016 at 10:36 PM
ctowle
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Price Drop! Canon 7D Mark II 7D2 w/grip, Tokina 11-16 2.8 II

PM sent on body and accessories.

Jan 01, 2016 at 10:48 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.