Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Olympus FL600R & FL300R Flash Units

DougVaughn
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Olympus FL600R & FL300R Flash Units

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Olympus M.ZUIKO 40-150mm F/2.8 PRO Lens

Sold

Price: $1,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: FedEx Ground or USPS Priority if you want to pay the difference

This lens is a beauty. I purchased it new early this year but have only used it three times. I'm maintaining three separate systems, which means I'm not using them all as I should, so I promised my wife I would thin the herd.

Then lens looks brand new and functions flawlessly. It's super sharp and has great bokeh. I wish I could afford to keep all this stuff!

The only slight flaw I can find is not on the lens but is a faint rub mark on the hood. By the way, these have an awesome hood design. The lens will come with the box and everything that came with it new.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Olympus FL600R Flash

Sold

Price: $200.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: FedEx Ground or USPS Priority if you want to pay the difference

This flash looks and functions as new. Not much to say other than it does what it's supposed to do. Again, simply thinning things out, and it's possible I will let my EM-1 go, in which case I wouldn't need the flash.

This one will ship USPS Priority as that is most economical. Comes with box and lens pouch.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Olympus FL300R Flash

Sold

Price: $50.00
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

This is a small flash that can come in handy for a little fill. I have two of these so am letting one go. I can't get the little lever that moves the wide angle diffuser into place to move. It's stuck in the position with the diffuser over the flash, which is actually my preferred way of using it. Selling cheap and rating an 8 for that reason, but everything else functions as it should.

This will ship USPS Priority. I don't think I have the box for this one but will check.

Edited on Dec 15, 2015 at 03:53 PM · View previous versions

Dec 12, 2015 at 05:46 PM
DougVaughn
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Olympus FL600R & FL300R Flash Units

The rest of the pictures.

Dec 12, 2015 at 05:47 PM
thomas l.
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Olympus FL600R & FL300R Flash Units

tag for fl600r
thanks

Dec 16, 2015 at 02:34 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.