Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Nikon D750 is SOLD

mmurph
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon D750 is SOLD

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon D750, Excellent+, Imported

Sold

Price: $1,275.00
Payment method: Chase QuickPay, USPS Money, or split 3% PayPal fees Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Includes USPS Priority or FedEx Ground shipping in CONUS

This is a Nikon D750 that I bought in July or August on eBay as an imported/ grey market item.

It is in Excellent+/ "9+" condition, showing just light signs of use. There are no specific marks, scratches, etc. on the body. I try to rate conservatively.

I have the rear LCD and top panel LCD protected by a Zagg LCD screen protector made for a cell phone. The protector is also in Excellent condition. It works quite well and is not very noticable, especially when the camera is turned on.

This includes the D750 body, body cap, battery, battery charger, and USB cable. It also includes the strap and some other cables unused. I apologize, I don't have the box here with me in Florida, that is in Michigan. I can arrange to have that sent to you later.

It only has 5,656 shutter actuations / clicks, per a shutter count tool (see below.)

I will try to get pictures later today, but there isn't really a lot to show in the images.

+++

NOTE: I also have 2 Wasabi batteries for the D750 and a charger new in the box, unused. I will sell that with the camera only for $35, less than my $42 cost. I don't want to sell them separately, as I can still return them to Amazon with another item taht I need to return.

I can also include an SD card or two with the D750 or D5500 if you need one. If you would also like to buy a Nikon 50 mm 1.8G or a Sigma 50 1.4 non-ART, I could sell those as well, although I don't really plan to sell them otherwise.

+++

Please send me a PM with any questions.

I am sorry, no trades on these items. I am only selling them because I need to pay off my credit card. I would actually prefer to keep this camera.

Cheers.

Best,
Michael

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon D5500 kit with 18-55 VR II - NEW, USA, Authorized Dealer

Withdrawn

Price: $650.00
Payment method: Chase QuickPay, USPS Money, or split 3% PayPal fees Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Includes USPS Priority or FedEx Ground shipping in CONUS

Nikon D5500 kit with 18-55 VR II, USA, Authorized Dealer, NEW IN BOX

This kit is $796 at B&H, with similar extras as I have included below:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1111431-REG

With receipt and Nikon USA warranty cards/ slips. Includes everything it shipped with. Never taken out of the box.

BONUS:

* Lowepro Nova Sport bag, New, Unused: $50 new at Adorama (see image below)

http://www.adorama.com/LPNS35LGY.html

"Lowepro Nova Sport 35L AW Shoulder Bag for 1-2 Pro DSLRs with Attached Lens, Slate Gray"

* 2 Sony Ultra 32 GB SD cards, used, but in good shape.

+++

I would actually like to keep this, but I am trying to get my credit cards paid off. I have decided to just keep my Nikon D5300 instead.

Sorry, no trades on this. I need the cash to pay off the credit card.

Please send me a PM with any questions. Thanks!

Best,
Michael

Edited on Jan 05, 2016 at 01:39 PM · View previous versions

Dec 10, 2015 at 06:22 PM
jbear
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon D750 is SOLD

PM on the 750

Dec 11, 2015 at 12:46 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.