Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · How do you post on Facebook?

Brian Virts
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · How do you post on Facebook?

I generally like to share my posts from my biz page to my personal page, but I find all the likes/comments don't go directly to my site, and then it looks like crickets for future brides on my blog work. What's your strategy for generating blog traffic from facebook?

Dec 10, 2015 at 03:19 PM
RKTodd
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · How do you post on Facebook?

Well, I'm far from an expert on this but.....I generally post some teasers on my business page with a "see more on the blog" link to the full post. I can never get people to leave comments on the blog posts. Too much trouble I guess.

Dec 10, 2015 at 07:32 PM
Brian Virts
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · How do you post on Facebook?

Thanks!

Dec 11, 2015 at 09:16 AM
tgillespie
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · How do you post on Facebook?

RKTodd wrote:
Well, I'm far from an expert on this but.....I generally post some teasers on my business page with a "see more on the blog" link to the full post. I can never get people to leave comments on the blog posts. Too much trouble I guess.

Same. I usually upload 1 photo so I can tag the couple and a link to our blog. It drives more traffic to the site which helps with SEO. The picture is nice because it usually shows up on their wall and their tagged photo gallery. I've debated uploading 20 or 30 favorites from each wedding just to have more content, but haven't tried it yet.

Dec 11, 2015 at 01:43 PM
RKTodd
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · How do you post on Facebook?

It varies with me, but I usually do from 2-10 on Facebook.

Dec 11, 2015 at 04:28 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.