Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · FS: Manfrotto Carbon Fiber + Cambo CBH-5 Ballhead w/ RRS Clamp

matthewm
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Manfrotto Carbon Fiber + Cambo CBH-5 Ballhead w/ RRS Clamp

Item updated in the last 24 hours    TRIPOD

Available

Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail Insured

Hello all,
I'm currently using a carbon fiber Manfrotto tripod (not sure of the exact model, but I'll look when I get home tonight) with a Cambo CBH-5 Ballhead with an RRS Clamp (Arca-Compatible, whatever). It has served me extremely well and is a wonderful setup but it's a bit overkill for my current kit (Fuji X Stuff) and I'm getting ready for a trip so I'd like to sell this to get a pair of smaller tripods for the wife and I.

The legs are in excellent condition with just normal signs of use. They feature the quick "horizontal" center column, which is super nice. The head is incredibly smooth and a very nice piece with good tension adjustments, etc. Some nicks and scratches from normal use. But it has never been abused.

The clamp is, I believe the B2-LLRII Lever Release Clamp from RRS (not exactly sure on the model, but it's definitely a lever clamp. The original 1/4-20 screw plate is not included. The clamp has red Loctite applied so it's unlikely it'll ever come loose. Ever...

No boxes or anything. I'll get photos tonight when I get home.

I'm looking to get $450 shipped anywhere in the US OBO inclusive of PayPal and shipping fees. I don't really know how to price this so if you think the price is out of line, let me know and we can negotiate for sure.

Please PM or email with questions or offers.

Thanks,
Matthew

For what it's worth links to the products are below. I gotta get the link to the legs once I get the model number. I can't remember such things in my old age of 32...

Head: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/866651-REG/Cambo_99121443_CBH_5_Ball_Head.html

Clamp: http://www.reallyrightstuff.com/B2-LLR-II-Lever-release-clamp

Edited on Dec 10, 2015 at 03:25 PM · View previous versions

Dec 07, 2015 at 10:12 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.