Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · FS: Ikan iLED-One Table Top LED Lighting Kit with Clamps and Dinkum Acti...

xmattkx
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Ikan iLED-One Table Top LED Lighting Kit with Clamps and Dinkum Action Pod Mounts

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Lighting Setup

Available

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: UPS

We used this for a long time for table top video and product photography, but we've closed that business and have these lights left over...
We purchased the Ikan iLED-One kit but the tripods they included were terrible so we picked up the Dinkum Pro mounts and used two at standard length, two shorter and two longer (the links are removeable and adjustable). So this has 6 x Dinkum Pro Action Pods.
There are 6 lights as well all work great. I would be willing to break up the set, but it's an amazing setup if you're looking, this is an amazing kit. It cost me nearly $1000 when I first picked it up.

Edited on Dec 25, 2015 at 08:10 AM · View previous versions

Dec 07, 2015 at 09:57 PM
xmattkx
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Ikan iLED-One Table Top LED Lighting Kit with Clamps and Dinkum Action Pod Mounts

More pics

Dec 07, 2015 at 09:58 PM
xmattkx
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Ikan iLED-One Table Top LED Lighting Kit with Clamps and Dinkum Action Pod Mounts

Open to offers, willing to split depending upon what you're looking for...

Dec 09, 2015 at 08:20 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.