Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Complete Leica M System (USA Only)

bnfotografie
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Complete Leica M System (USA Only)

Leica M(240), 28mm Elmarit, 35mm Summilux asph FLE, 50mm Summilux asph, 90mm Elmarit, Leica M bag, many extras

Sold

Price: $8,700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Since this system is already priced very low, I am asking the buyer to pay shipping.

I am now fully retired and find myself not needing or using my M system. Included are all items shown, plus many extras including a Thumbs up, leather lens pouches, extra M battery, ND and UV/IR filters, cable release, soft release button, boxes, 1.25X viewfinder magnifier, etc. The main items and condition are as follows:

--M(240) 9++
--28mm Elmarit (not 6 bit) 9-
--35mm Summilux asph FLE 9++
--50mm Summilux asph 9+
--90mm Elmarit (not 6 bit) 9
--Billingham M bag 9+
--SF20 Flash Unit 9

I have always maintained my equipment in excellent condition and this is all in perfect working and cosmetic condition. All pieces have original boxes, papers, instructions, with the exception of the 28mm Elmarit, which includes only the lens shade. The M (240) has only been lightly used and has around 2500 shutter clicks.

The lack of 6 bit coding on the 28mm and 90mm lenses has absolutely no effect on image making. As far as I can tell, the only disadvantage is that the exif data does not show the lens focal length, unless that information is manually entered in the M (240) menu. I generally just ignore it and keep the camera lens selection on auto.

I received an offer from a person in Switzerland, but it has fallen through due to cost of shipping, insurance and custom import fees. For that reason, I am limiting this to USA only.

© bnfotografie 2015

Leica M (240) system

Dec 07, 2015 at 07:52 PM
mulholland1954

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Complete Leica M System (USA Only)

I am very interested in your leica set
let me know if it is available and how would like to handle payment
the best way to contact me is at [email protected]
I will look forward to hearing from you
Kevin

Dec 07, 2015 at 08:33 PM
anil007
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Complete Leica M System (USA Only)

payment sent

Dec 07, 2015 at 10:19 PM
bnfotografie
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Complete Leica M System (USA Only)

Thanks very much.

Dec 07, 2015 at 11:36 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.