Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Olympus OMD Em5 Mk II black; trade X-100s or EM5 plus cash possibi...

Kit Laughlin
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Olympus OMD Em5 Mk II black; trade X-100s or EM5 plus cash possibility

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Olympus OMD Em5 Mk II, black preferable

Sold

Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

Looking for one of these for around $650 USD. I will pay shipping to Australia (USPS is fine for me).

I see these are new on BHPhotovodep for $849 today, so thought I'd post to see if anyone wants to sell theirs.

Also, I do have a good X-100s with a couple of small scratches and two original batteries, but mechanically and optically perfect, if you are interested in one of these; I value mine at $500 USD.

I also have an Olympus OMD-EM5, with the standard eye-cup and the larger one, also with two batteries; I value this at $300 USD.

So, either I buy your EM5 Mk II at $650, or I pay you $150 and send you the X-100s, or $350 and I send you the 8+ original OMD EM5.

Both the X-100s and the OMD EM5 are mechanically, electronically, and optically perfect. I need the better video of the Mk II.

Email best for me:

[email protected]

TIA, Kit

Dec 07, 2015 at 01:48 AM
Wolfgang Brand
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Olympus OMD Em5 Mk II black; trade X-100s or EM5 plus cash possibility

Tag for feedback.

Jan 05, 2016 at 11:14 AM
Kit Laughlin
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Olympus OMD Em5 Mk II black; trade X-100s or EM5 plus cash possibility

Feedback left.

Jan 05, 2016 at 02:41 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.