Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Canon

bin
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 70-200 2.8 IS II Lens

Withdrawn

Price: $2,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Price includes Paypal fees + Ground + Full Insurance + Tracking + Signature Required

For sale in the lower 48 ConUS only. Must have decent feedback with NO negatives. Also must have a confirmed Paypal shipping address.

Comes with everything in original box. Please note that I am rating this lens as 8+. There is some paint loss and signs of use on the body of the lens. On the front element, there are some tiny pin point/size coating marks (please see pictures below to see what I mean).

Lens operates 100% without any issues. Sharp as tack just like any other 70-200 2.8 II lens. So if you don't care about appearances and just want a lens that works and takes sharp images, this is the lens for you. My description is likely on the conservative side and I have magnified everything so that the lens condition is clear to you. In reality, the imperfections are likely very small to matter.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon EFS 18-55 STM

Sold

Price: $75.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Price includes Paypal fees + Ground + Full Insurance + Tracking + Signature Required

For sale in the lower 48 ConUS only. Must have decent feedback with NO negatives. Also must have a confirmed Paypal shipping address.

Canon EFS 18-55 STM Lens. Comes with the lens and caps only - nothing else. I will pack this very well. This lens came in a kit I bought for my wife. I have no need for this lens. I mounted it once to test to make sure it works and takes sharp pictures. Otherwise, no other use of this lens. Looks new and works without any issues.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 28-70 2.8

Withdrawn

Price: $2,000.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Canon 28-70 2.8 Lens. Comes with lens, hood, and caps - nothing else. I will pack this very well. I am the second owner. It has been very well taken care of and works 100% with no issues. Sharp wide open too.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 7D

Sold

Price: $450.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Canon 7D body. Comes with everything as pictured and nothing else. Please inspect the pictures carefully so that you know what is included and what is not. Shutter count is 9,800. I am the second owner. Very well taken care of. Camera looks almost mint. I installed screen protectors over the LCDs.

Edited on Jun 19, 2016 at 08:42 PM · View previous versions

Dec 05, 2015 at 01:57 PM
Joseph_Z

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon

PM sent. Thanks.

Dec 08, 2015 at 12:36 AM
schweems

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon

Interested in 7d if still available

Dec 30, 2015 at 08:36 PM
ng1111
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Canon

on the 70=200 is that dust spots on the front elements?

Jan 08, 2016 at 11:34 PM
bin
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Canon

From the description: On the front element, there are some tiny pin point/size coating marks (please see pictures below to see what I mean).

Edited on Mar 24, 2016 at 07:08 PM · View previous versions

Jan 10, 2016 at 11:14 AM
Etienne Otero
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Canon

PM'ed

Jan 28, 2016 at 12:18 PM
dalephill2
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Canon

Sent payment for 7d

Feb 29, 2016 at 11:21 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.